Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accommodation Cork City

Options
  • 02-02-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey There

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where is best to stay for the summer? I have a job in the city so will want to move up for 3 months.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

JassC wrote: »
    Hey There

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where is best to stay for the summer? I have a job in the city so will want to move up for 3 months.

Thanks

I think Arcadia Hall by the train station do short term leases in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A lot of the student complexes do summer lettings.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

As said above the student complexes are you best shout for the summer if looking for accommodation from june to end of august.

Victoria mills is another large complex on the edge of the city.
    But there are loads just google student accommodation in cork and a good few complexes should show up.

These are a good choice as all bills are included in the rent so no need to get your name put to bills etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JassC

Thats great thanks guys. What about houses? would a lot be free as students will be gone for the summer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

The standard of houses is in general fairly poor, one has only to walk around the college area to see for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

You'd be much better off in an apartment. You should get one fairly reasonable during the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JassC

Will look into a few thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

aujopimur wrote: »
    The standard of houses is in general fairly poor, one has only to walk around the college area to see for yourself.

There's some awful sub-divided crapholes on the rental market, but the upside is you can use the bathroom and cook your dinner at the same time.:D

Advertisement