Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Controller Not Working In Games

Options
  • 02-02-2014 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Bit of a strange one but my playstion controller won't work with my games. Only after occurring but was playing nba and pressed the button to bring me to the user interface but the buttons wouldn't register but I went back into the game (pressed the ps button again) and the buttons had registered there so had to manually switch off the playstation. Turned it on and everything was fine in the interface but as soon as I went into fifa it wouldn't register any of the buttons.

The controller is connected as it works in the interface and it changes to red when on fifa which is what it always does but it just dosent register the buttons. Kinda baffled so any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: just before anyone asks controller is fully charged. It dosnt work when I hold the ps button (close application, adjust devices etc) and it dosent work in netflix.
    Except the ps button in the middle that works all the time.

Advertisement