Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I ordered broadband and phone.

Options
  • 02-02-2014 5:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Last Friday I ordered eircom home phone and broadband unlimited and a modem will be sent out to me over the coming days. From what I understand I'll be receiving the standard modem.for use with your standard broadband.
    My question is, efibre it'showing on eircoms mao as being switched on in my area (Deepforde in Drogheda) this month (February) and I was wondering if it was possible to go straight onto efibre now it's February:? If not can you give a specific date as to when it will be switched on in February?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭1jcdub

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Hopeless. My town was "enabled" in December. It's February now and they don't know when my area is getting enabled. Haven't heard anyone that has eFiber in my area.

Hopefully this month they'll get to turn it on. I believe everything is in place, they just need to switch it on, hopefully I'll hear some good news when eircom reply...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

1jcdub wrote: »
    Last Friday I ordered eircom home phone and broadband unlimited and a modem will be sent out to me over the coming days. From what I understand I'll be receiving the standard modem.for use with your standard broadband.
    My question is, efibre it'showing on eircoms mao as being switched on in my area (Deepforde in Drogheda) this month (February)  and I was wondering if it was possible to go straight onto efibre now  it's February:? If not can you give a specific date as to when it will be switched on in February?
    Thanks
    Hi 1jcdub

If you would like to PM me your account number and landline number I'll look in to this for you, also I was unable to reply yesterday as we are not available at weekends.

Thanks

Al

Hi 1jcdub

If you would like to PM me your account number and landline number I'll look in to this for you, also I was unable to reply yesterday as we are not available at weekends.

Thanks

Al

Thanks for the reply. I called eircom yesterday b for my account number as the confirmation email I received didn't show it. I was informed that I hadn't been setup yet as they think I might be one of the first in deepforde to receive efibre.
    I send you APM with my landline number anyway. I you could find you anything if appreciate it.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi 1jcdub

Thanks

Al

Thanks for the reply. I called eircom yesterday b for my account number as the confirmation email I received didn't show it. I was informed that I hadn't been setup yet as they think I might  be  one of the first in deepforde to receive efibre.
    I send you APM with my landline number anyway. I you could find you anything if appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Thanks 1jcdub

Just seen that now, I will look in to this and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al

Thanks 1jcdub

Just seen that now, I will look in to this and get back to you as soon as I have news

Al

Thanks Alan

Thanks Alan

Any update Alan?
    Cheers

Thanks Alan

Any update Alan?