Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Striking moments captured on camera.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Came across this only today. Only in Ireland. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    Came across this only today. Only in Ireland. :p

That's actually American soil so no shame on us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Wow, that Budapest "sky sound" sounds exactly like the Tripod sounds in Spielberg's War of the Worlds remake
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1hURW6Vxqs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Is it just me or is what's happening in Syria right now being down played? I remember Rwanda and the Balkans receiving apocalyptic type coverage.

If you keep watching, you'll see the indiscriminate and awesome destruction of these barrel bombs, one of which killed 83 civilians in recent days.

One city, one week (while the peace talks in Geneva on going). I've removed the embedd as it's graphic towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnxbjyxFtY

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

donvito99 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is what's happening in Syria right now being down played? I remember Rwanda and the Balkans receiving apocalyptic type coverage.

If you keep watching, you'll see the indiscriminate and awesome destruction of these barrel bombs, one of which killed 83 civilians in recent days.

One city, one week (while the peace talks in Geneva on going). I've removed the embedd as it's graphic towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnxbjyxFtY

The mainstream media control what you see if you havent a brain cell up above. According to them its all okay. Any exposes on the internet are treated with the same contempt........you are all mad asshole keyboard warriors.

Humanity is a funny thing, dictated by humans that are more human that others!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Ardent

mike_ie wrote: »
    On a slightly more positive note, the two skydiving planes that collided above Superior, Wisconsin last year. All captured on Go-Pro cameras, amazingly the 9 skydivers and two pilots all survived...

Holy sh*t!! That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Ardent wrote: »
    Holy sh*t!! That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!!

Yep, absolutely. By coincidence, all of the skydivers brought along go-pros strapped to their helmets, hence the abundance of hi-res footage. Couldn't believe it myself either when I first saw it. One second you're in a plane, next second you're straddling the tail of a different plane... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Ardent

Okay, be warned. The following clip could cause some people distress. Skip to 1.44 for the incident.

Two questions I have on this:

1 -Why is the brick flying through the air like that. Did the driver cause that by suddenly braking??

2 - What does "dross" mean? Everyone is posting that word in the comments section on youtube...??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,490 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

major bill wrote: »
    Below is very Distressing to watch

I hate watching this video, such horrible screams that the police officer makes as he is being shot. This was used in a class to illustrate the dangers of hesitating in life threatening situations. It definitely drove the point home.

Advertisement