Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arklow one way survey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

my mother is in a positive ageing group, one of the women was saying that its going on the 9th of February.
    Separately, Powers grocery closed for good yesterday. very sad to see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

I only received the flyer on Friday. Has everyone in the town received one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Has anyone else received the flyer and responded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Michelin

bisset wrote: »
    Has anyone else received the flyer and responded?

What's the story now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Well, its back to being two again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

So it's possible to drive up the Main Street again? Personally I thought it was better as one way. It made it easier just to stop on the Main Street if you just wanted to pop into the post office or the bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

So it's possible to drive up the Main Street again? Personally I thought it was better as one way. It made it easier just to stop on the Main Street if you just wanted to pop into the post office or the bank.

SG24XL.jpg

Hi, we're here to discuss your abandoning car issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Pity they abandoned the one way system, it would have been great to make it a more pedestrian friendly area(at the same time) and I think a lot more people would have been happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I never thought I would see the 2 way traffic return to the main st with the work that went into it.

I believe the shop owners were badly hit so from that point alone it is a good thing.

Hats off to the council for listening to people, again I thought it would not change.

Advertisement