Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Macra

Options
  • 02-02-2014 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Is anyone hear joined Waterford Macra? Can someone here tell me whats involved, am I at 35 too old to join

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Is anyone hear joined Waterford Macra? Can someone here tell me whats involved, am I at 35 too old to join

Hey there ya I'm a member of the Waterford city macra. joined last year. 33, so I don't think you're too old. I work full time so I don't get to go to many things but ya it is good. locally they have things like table quizzes, debating, tops of town kinda thing,dog nights tag rugby and things that interact then wit other local macras. Usually every few weeks there are national weekends which are great. like Mr personality in a few weeks in killKenny or there's a black tie for Valentines .there is then also an annual weekend around Halloween which is tie main event that is brilliant. there's a few alright in tie Waterford city macra. can pm you phone no of tie main man if you'd like. he'd be more involved and be able to tell wo. more. but it is a great group.

Advertisement