Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Shoes in Dublin

Options
  • 02-02-2014 2:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

This thread has been run a 100 times on boards I am sure so apologise first of all. I like going for a run. However I have flat feet & dodgy knees and my physio has said that I need to see a running expert for my next pair of runners. He recommended Kevin English at Amphibian King or Ash at Runways. What would anybody here recommend? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

micromary wrote: »
    This thread has been run a 100 times on boards I am sure so apologise first of all. I like going for a run. However I have flat feet & dodgy knees and my physio has said that I need to see a running expert for my next pair of runners. He recommended Kevin English at Amphibian King or Ash at Runways. What would anybody here recommend? Thanks in advance.

Have experience with AK, so would always recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

He recommended Kevin English at Amphibian King or Ash at Runways. What would anybody here recommend? Thanks in advance.
    Would recamend both of them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

He recommended Kevin English at Amphibian King or Ash at Runways. What would anybody here recommend? Thanks in advance.
    Would recamend both of them...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks for the comments:o

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

Thanks for the comments:o

Don't feel bad about asking the question - lots of people have flat feet - i have flat feet and got sorted with a type or runner a few years ago that pretty much sorted out all the problems.

As others have said - both seem to be recommended, so go to whichever store suits you location wise.

One thing though, both I'd imagine are very busy at weekends so maybe ring ahead or go mid week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

Just thought I'd reply to this thread. I headed over to Ashtown to Amphibian King on Saturday after the recommendations on this thread.

Brilliant service is all I can say. I was helped by a pair of sound lads who know their stuff. Spent as much time as was needed to figure out the right type of runner for a novice. Highly recommend the place.

Advertisement