Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple M4 mag pouch with solid inserts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Edit: Have you contacted AirsoftEire to ask when/if they'll have the product back in stock?

Not quite what you're looking for but the same idea (and for clearance sale offers), UK Tactical have got a few different options in both tan & OD colours. The options are a bit limited because they're re-doing those ranges hence the clearance sale prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

Thanks but not really looking to import stuff unless needed Im still looking around and as for having contacted them its not that one that I want but a triple version but thanlks anyway

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    Thanks but not really looking to import stuff unless needed Im still looking around and as for having contacted them its not that one that I want but a triple version but thanlks anyway
    1. Does Pantac make a triple-pouch version?
    2. If "yes" to question 1, have you asked AirsoftEire if they can order a triple-pouch version for you?
    3. You do realise that Pantac are an Asian (HK-based I believe) company yes? So anybody ordering this for you is going to be importing it.
    4. As for importing, the links I provided are for a company based in the UK, manufacturing kit in the UK, so no customs & excises charges need apply, courtesy of the EU.

Lemming wrote: »
    1. Does Pantac make a triple-pouch version?
    2. If "yes" to question 1, have you asked AirsoftEire if they can order a triple-pouch version for you?
    3. You do realise that Pantac are an Asian (HK-based I believe) company yes? So anybody ordering this for you is going to be importing it.
    4. As for importing, the links I provided are for a company based in the UK, manufacturing kit in the UK, so no customs & excises charges need apply, courtesy of the EU.
    I have not seen one so i'm guessing not and I meant that I wouldnt reall y like to import them myself wouldnt really matter to me if an irish company could do it and thanks for all your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Grrr, had a look at those UK tactical ones, and would order a pair, except they want £14 for postage! SOF Military have a similar one for twice the price, but will royal mail it for £4. Works out at ~£25 either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Have a look at Parcel motel ;-) Allows you to send stuff from the uk to an address up north and then they deliver it to a pickup location down south near you. Great for those that will only ship to the uk or charge exorbitant prices to post outside the uk. Only €3.50 a time to use so can save money on postage.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/

ShRT wrote: »
    Have a look at Parcel motel ;-) Allows you to send stuff from the uk to an address up north and then they deliver it to a pickup location down south near you. Great for those that will only ship to the uk or charge exorbitant prices to post outside the uk. Only €3.50 a time to use so can save money on postage.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/
    Works for most people, but not for me, living in Austria :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

D'oh! Might be an issue alright!

As option to purchasing the above - could you use a plastic milk carton for example to add rigidity? Use an eye hole on the bottom to rivet the plastic to the bottom of the pouch and you're done.

TBH only really interested in a triple mag pouch and so far I havent seen one in ireland but here is a triple in the uk and depending on how much postage is this might be the one
    http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/TRIPLE-M4-M16-OPEN-TOP-MAG-POUCH--TAN-MA27_003.html
    well this isnt the place 20pounds for shipping

TBH only really interested in a triple mag pouch and so far I havent seen one in ireland but here is a triple in the uk and depending on how much postage is this might be the one
    http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/TRIPLE-M4-M16-OPEN-TOP-MAG-POUCH--TAN-MA27_003.html
    well this isnt the place 20pounds for shipping

Did you know .... a double & a single equal the capacity of a triple? For £10 less?

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    Did you know .... a double & a single equal the capacity of a triple? For £10 less?
    Yes but as the double ans single wont be attachted it will be floppy etc.

Yes but as the double ans single wont be attachted it will be floppy etc.

exactly what do you mean "wont be attached"? As in side-by-side? So to what exactly are you planning to attach the triple? Because if it's not attached to anything it too will be floppy. I think you'll find that when molle'd up side-by-side, pouches will not be going anywhere as a general rule of thumb. Any "floppiness" will be the result of whatever you have your pouches attached to, not the pouches themselves.

If you are planning on mounting your triple pouch to a belt or any sort of side-profile facing aspect, you will want a natural contour to fit your body shape, not a flat line. And in any case, your triple will also try to bend to fit the contour; it'll just not be as good or as comfortable. If you are planning on mounting your triple pouch to a "flat" surface such as the front of a plate-carrier vest, you will find that there will be f*ck all difference between using a triple, a double + single, or three single pouches.

sliabh wrote: »
    Grrr, had a look at those UK tactical ones, and would order a pair, except they want £14 for postage! SOF Military have a similar one for twice the price, but will royal mail it for £4. Works out at ~£25 either way.

as an FYI, I talked to UK Tactical and they said they can post the pouches out (rather than courier I presume) for half the price. I just have to place the order over the phone.

Advertisement