Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer rooms

• 02-02-2014 4:10pm

Hi I'm an arts student and I wanna use photoshop. I got told that there's 24hr computers (PC) with photoshop in the Hamilton building? Is this true and where exactly is the room??

Please, the Hamilton is confusing to me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

The Hamilton computer rooms are in the left-hand corner (there's a sign on the door) if you enter the Hamilton by the SU shop. There are 3 of them and a Mac room, so "Ham1" is the one you want according to this: http://isservices.tcd.ie/facilities/catalogue_pacr.php

Other than that, East End apparently has a computer room with PS. Those computer rooms are located along the corridor down the stairs opposite Lavazza in the Hamilton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I've never understood the pathological fear and confusion arts students have regarding the Hamilton.

It's not *that* hard to navigate, it's basically a very large corridor with multiple floors :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I've never understood the pathological fear and confusion arts students have regarding the Hamilton.

It's not *that* hard to navigate, it's basically a very large corridor with multiple floors :D

I never knew arts students were confused by the Hamilton. Very odd. The arts block is a labyrinth in comparison.

Advertisement