Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online store to get juice

Options
  • 02-02-2014 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an online store to buy juice?I use to get it from a shop in galway but it has since shut.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

returnNull wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend an online store to buy juice?I use to get it from a shop in galway but it has since shut.

Cheers
    stan 117 wrote: »

Absolutely top site with great value and free shipping.. Nuff Said.. Doing even greater deals 'RIGHT NOW'..... Vaping is a funny old game! you have a favourite juice every 3 weeks or so..... Anyway www.electronic-cigarette.ie has them all, and I know from experience you wont be disappointed.... p.s try EirHorse BH, a GREAT VAPE...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

just ordered there off electronic cigerettes with the free postage....Im one of those weirdo's who loves menthol :o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UPINVAPE

hows all going, ive been away in china working for 3 years,thankgod im home with my job now ,listen heres the thing my mate had a vape online shop and its just huge over their,so thru him im thinking ill give it a go over here .mite aswell as again I know it inside out ,so any advise on irish online market at the moment it looking up for vaping in Ireland,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

UPINVAPE wrote: »
    hows all going, ive been away in china working for 3 years,thankgod im home with my job now ,listen heres the thing my mate had a vape online shop and its just huge over their,so thru him im thinking ill give it a go over here .mite aswell as again I know it inside out ,so any advise on irish online market at the moment it looking up for vaping in Ireland,

Eh don't wanna dampen your spirits! but it's pretty well covered, but if you are going to make a move, do it now..... The market in the last year alone in Ireland has really taken off, and increasing at a steady rate at 'worst' it will stay at that steady rate,.. But realistically I see it increasing!:)

true ,looking around I think their is a we bit of room for another ,im a big vaper myself and understand what is wanted and whats not,be more a hobby not a lottery r netin, simple n good quality a, ill do me homework first neway,have suppliers n all .I was at goods sourcing over their for American companys and I know where n where not to buy,chinese govn hate e-cigs

ardle1 wrote: »
    Eh don't wanna dampen your spirits! but it's pretty well covered, but if you are going to make a move, do it now..... The market in the last year alone in Ireland has really taken off, and increasing at a steady rate at 'worst' it will stay at that steady rate,.. But realistically I see it increasing!:)

think I deleted my last post:pac:new to this a, yea I see your point in fairness,i think their is room for another,good quality n simple , ill do more homework on it ,time is now is right I think I can see it getting bigger, no two feet first haha,American or euro piquids ?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

UPINVAPE wrote: »
    think I deleted my last post:pac:new to this a, yea I see your point in fairness,i think their is room for another,good quality n simple , ill do more homework on it ,time is now is right I think I can see it getting bigger, no two feet first haha,American or euro piquids ?

Yeah, i got juice from there no problems.
    Also you can get 120mls for e35 http://www.healthiersmoker.ie/en/17-e-juice here, Just stay away from the J.P.B.

Their gold liquid is beautiful and the ry4 isnt too bad either

I get the 100ml bottles from bargainvapour.com - (irish based site) how do people find this stuff compared to other places? Seems like its hangsen liquid? I use dual-cart cartomisers which fairly burn though liquid so it keeps the price reasonable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I've only tried red cola from hangsen, it's ok for the price but it's got a bit of a chemical taste to it and it's not a patch on some other stuff. I still have most of it left for emergencies but I wouldn't touch it while I have any wingnuts, vmist, highbrow etc around. Even the joyetech and liqua stuff I tried was nicer.

Red cola from dekang isnt bad, tastes like cola cubes, If theres a chemical taste you should try steeping the liquid for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Vape Freaks

Yep, some juice can really benefit from steeping.
    Sometimes a good juice today will be a great juice next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Yep, some juice can really benefit from steeping.
    Sometimes a good juice today will be a great juice next week.
    Like aging a good ale...sorry, wrong forum :o;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Guys,

This is a good thread for me to ask something that I've been wanting to ask.

How are you sure about the safety / quality of the juice you buy ?

For example, I would never buy anything from china that I was gong to consume but how do you know that your online supplier is selling safe oil ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

tomaussie wrote: »
    Guys,

This is a good thread for me to ask something that I've been wanting to ask.

How are you sure about the safety / quality of the juice you buy ?

For example, I would never buy anything from china that I was gong to consume but how do you know that your online supplier is selling safe oil ?

Recommended suppliers are the way to go, as well as ones that are open, honest and are happy to give out their address.

Recommended suppliers are the way to go, as well as ones that are open, honest and are happy to give out their address.

Thanks for the reply Fred but the question is how sure are you that your oil is safe ?

I'm coming from an angle of paranoia rather than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Thanks for the reply Fred but the question is how sure are you that your oil is safe ?

I'm coming from an angle of paranoia rather than anything else.

I guess if you know what brand you are buying and then find out a little about the manufacturer, it's really no different or unsafe than buying milk or bread.

I guess if you know what brand you are buying and then find out a little about the manufacturer, it's really no different or unsafe than buying milk or bread.

In that case who are considered the industry leaders of oil production for vaping regarding quality control in maybe the same way as Rolex are considered leaders in their industry.

Not too sure to be honest, I suppose Hangsen and Dekang would be the biggest (I could be wrong) but there are many more manufactures in the US and EU that I have heard of.

I did read somewhere that Hangsen were the worlds largest manufacturer of eliquid. I'll see if I can find a link.

Here you go it's under Company Overview

• Advertisement

In that case who are considered the industry leaders of oil production for vaping regarding quality control in maybe the same way as Rolex are considered leaders in their industry.

Think more Bushmills/Jameson rather than rolex. A lot comes down to personal preference.

The industry isn't quite there yet I suppose, but several brands are starting to come to the fore.

imho, buy anything from e-smoke Ireland (including house of liquid) and you have peace of mind assured.

Not too sure to be honest, I suppose Hangsen and Dekang would be the biggest (I could be wrong) but there are many more manufactures in the US and EU that I have heard of.

I did read somewhere that Hangsen were the worlds largest manufacturer of eliquid. I'll see if I can find a link.

In the same way that Toyota is the largest, it doesn't mean they're the best.

This is it.

I'm not asking for the best.

I'm asking for quality assured. Where there is an openness and maybe where they might even be regulated.

e-smoke may be super honest guys but have they seen the source of their product. I'm sure IT IS fine but again, I'm talking regulation.

I'd hate to have stopped smoking only to find out after 5 years of vaping that some companies providing the oil were cutting corners and supplying harmful oil.

I wouldnt dismiss something just because its chinese, i think the dekang juices i've tried are a-ok.
    One thing to make sure of is to see if there is a triangle on the bottle somewhere because if there isnt then the juice makers isnt following proper procedure.

[QUOTE=tomaussie;88928200
    I'd hate to have stopped smoking only to find out after 5 years of vaping that some companies providing the oil were cutting corners and supplying harmful oil.[/QUOTE]

Well in about 4 months I will have been using Hangsen liquid for 5 years.
    If I suddenly stop posting, put down the e-cig :D

Seriously though, I get where you are coming from, I wouldn't be all that happy about vaping something I knew nothing about.
    I am however confident that Hangsen have a world class facility and I'm prepared to take them at their word when they say that rigorous testing is continually carried out.

In much the same way as (here we go with the milk again) I trust Premier dairys not to store their pasteurised milk in a dirty tank.

Now if you're getting into "is all this e-smoking stuff safe?" then that's a different unopened can of worms.

Sure they are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

e-smoke may be super honest guys but have they seen the source of their product. I'm sure IT IS fine but again, I'm talking regulation.

I'd hate to have stopped smoking only to find out after 5 years of vaping that some companies providing the oil were cutting corners and supplying harmful oil.

Stop calling it oil - oil shouldn't be vaped and isn't an ingredient in ejuice unless there are trace amounts of non-lipids in naturally flavoured ejuices.

ESI know where their juices are made and have been at the production facility - their own-brand and the House of Liquid ranges are made by Concept Liquids.
    http://www.conceptliquids.com
    Judging from eBaron's comments on UKVapers they welcome visitors if you're passing that way (Nottingham).
    Themselves and FlavourArt would be considered the leaders in the EU for quality control.
    All the big brands are either made in clean rooms and the ones that break it big on forums are generally made by the equivalent of artisan jam-makers in their kitchen. There aren't that many producers of the base ingredients of eliquid and they're generally collosal chemical companies (like DOW), the flavourings are what need more research but until research and analysis get carried out you can't really regulate because you'd have little to regulate until whatever-it-is is found.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

ESI still make their own batches from time to time, at least i think they do. Some bottles of the same juice are labeled the new way and some are labeled the old way.

Either way i have had no issues with any of the juices he sells other than the fact that some are not to my taste.

He's been making his own juices for a while now so if there have been any complaints i havent heard of any. The quality has at the very least improved and ESI are well aware of the high standards needed to keep their heads above the water as we vapers stand against this storm of regulations and quality control and bull**** they are coming out with from brussles.

Well in about 4 months I will have been using Hangsen liquid for 5 years.
    If I suddenly stop posting, put down the e-cig :D

Seriously though, I get where you are coming from, I wouldn't be all that happy about vaping something I knew nothing about.
    I am however confident that Hangsen have a world class facility and I'm prepared to take them at their word when they say that rigorous testing is continually carried out.

In much the same way as (here we go with the milk again) I trust Premier dairys not to store their pasteurised milk in a dirty tank.

Now if you're getting into "is all this e-smoking stuff safe?" then that's a different unopened can of worms.

No. I'm not talking about the industry being safe.

I'm genuinely asking about juice quality being assured as safe and having proper quality control.

I'm all for the industry. Why wouldn't i ?

Who in their right mind would choose a cigeratte over an e-cig.

• Advertisement

Who in their right mind would choose a cigeratte over an e-cig.

Exactly how I feel.

I am not 100% sure of the long term effects of inhaling e-liquid.
    I am however 110% sure of the long term effects of inhaling regular cigarette smoke.

Unless I grow an extra limb any time soon, I see it as a safer option. I say "safer" as opposed to safe.

Advertisement