Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod Warning: Post #7871

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,656 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

No
    A thanks isn't enough.

Refreshing constantly. Want to see that news break soon.

If it does happen, I go dancing in the streets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

dhEc8X4.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,391 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Jaysus Liam you have a fine big set on you there to complain about the bolded given your own posting record in year's past.

In the off chance that you have been genuinely oblivious to the last decade on this forum let me assure you that regular Utd posters have been well capable and willing to stick the boot in at their rival's misfortune. Yes, there is an unbridled glee on this forum at the moment from the ABU contingent. But you can hardly blame us? We have laboured long in the desert of disappointment. We need this.

Can you provide any examples to support this from my "posting record in years past"?

So what you're saying is it's ok when it's Liverpool and ABUs trolling but not United? Gotcha. Seems to be the utterly stupid vindication that people are getting away with here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

No
    Raf32 wrote: »
    Anyone think Fergie can come in and win yee the Champions league to get yee into it next year? Beat 4 teams and ye are there and one of them is already very beatable with good coaching.

Why not get Di Matteo in after he fluked a Champions League win :pac:

We need a proven winner and someone who will play exciting attacking football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

No
    Liam O wrote: »
    Can you provide any examples to support this from my "posting record in years past"?

So what you're saying is it's ok when it's Liverpool and ABUs trolling but not United? Gotcha. Seems to be the utterly stupid vindication that people are getting away with here.

Ah lads come on, just leave it and ignore it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

No
    On a day when sentimentality was tangible with the anniversary of the Munich disaster having been a few days earlier,it beggars belief that Sir Alex and Sir Bobby should let the same emotion cloud their judgement about who should be considered for the job of carrying on the traditions of the Busby era. If ever there was a smack in the face for SAF(other than having to sit next to Mick Hucknall for 95 minutes) it was watching Mourhino take City out last Monday with skill and tactical knowledge of his opponents.Moyes couldn't weave his way around Sunderland over two legs and a Fulham team,who parked Reg Varney and the entire On the Buses team in their half for an entire match,and they still scored TWICE!!! One can only hope that there is a caveat in Moyes' contract that he must make the UCL each season or else.Because right now his lack of adventure,his complete tactical naïveté coupled with woeful back room staff have made a total mockery of all that United stood for.

Trilla wrote: »
    Ah lads come on, just leave it and ignore it!

Yeah,anyhow all the Liverpool fans are still in the match thread thanking each others posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

No
    Right now there's a Chelsea and a Liverpool fan having an argument about posting history from a quick glance in there. I don't think someone like the Muppet was ever even as bad as some of the people around now, but he'd already made his bed before being re-instated I guess, people couldn't let his previous stuff go so the serial reporters came out every time he stepped out of line. Something has to be done about this imo.

Heres a pro-tip.

If you don't look for it, it's not there. Could you not just easily avoid the stuff that is clearly pissing you off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Can I ask an honest question of Utd fans (I'm a Liverpool fan)?

Would you still think Moyes should be given this season and a chance of buying a lot of new players in the summer if Fergie hadn't asked you for patience when HE appointed Moyes?

IMO he isn't doing a good enough job and should be sacked but a lot of ye are probably thinking about Fergies wishes and also the fact that Fergie was close to the sack before going on that incredible run of his.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

No
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Heres a pro-tip.

If you don't look for it, it's not there. Could you not just easily avoid the stuff that is clearly pissing you off?
    I usually stay away but curiosity got the better of me today. Ignore function is your friend too. I've a handful of people on ignore and it's made life in the SF so much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

No
    careca wrote: »

Would you still think Moyes should be given this season and a chance of buying a lot of new players in the summer if Fergie hadn't asked you for patience when HE appointed Moyes?

IMO he isn't doing a good enough job and should be sacked but a lot of ye are probably thinking about Fergies wishes and also the fact that Fergie was close to the sack before going on that incredible run of his.

He's making it very hard to give him time. Take Liverpool, for instance. It was clear from a relatively early stage that Rodgers was trying to get them to play good fluid football. It didn't always work but it was clear that it was the goal. This year he is beginning to reap the rewards. (He also has Suarez in the form of his life to help)

Now lets look at Moyes. There has been very little indication of any shift away from just hoofing the ball up front from the wings. Today exemplified that. The tactics in 99% of games appear to be get it wide, cross it, repeat or hope for a bit of magic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

No

No, that isn't what I said. Okay or not, it's what happens. It just happens to be the first year in decades where Utd fans are the brunt of it consistently that's all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No
    I usually stay away but curiosity got the better of me today. Ignore function is your friend too. I've a handful of people on ignore and it's made life in the SF so much easier.

One or two people coming close to being my first ignores :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

No

I get that, but must be 3 or 4 years since I gave up on match threads. You won't get a sensible discussion in there, and the trolls aren't up for it if they don't have an audience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

No

This is why he is going to be given time, I don't think anyone expected to win anything this season but we definitely didn't expect the awful performances we've witnessed so far, until this week I've stood by Moyes but nothing changes from game to game, when he loses the Stretford end he's gone and that's starting to happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

No
    Forget about the Zero service. He cant even control the ball properly. His first touch and passing has been awful.

Big Chico fan but he has been awful.

Show me where I said RVP and Carrick would fix things please?

You seem to be looking for fight for sake of it.

Chico's first touch and passing have been poor at times. They've also been okay at times. He has under performed, just like the entire squad. It is very much to be expected with a goal poacher in these circumstances, getting no service and very little time on the pitch, that he will look poor. But no, that's a big issue for you now. Just like Welbeck as 3rd or 4th choice is a big issue, despite all the goals he has scored. You make out like they wouldn't be a loss if they left the club.

I'm not looking for a fight but I'm sick of the guff coming from posters who are so happy to jump on the non-senior players when the problem is clearly the manager.

The_Kew_Tour:
    "Carrick and RVP will make a big difference. Vidic too. Fellaini if he got his butt in gear."
    And:
    "I appreciated Carrick before but its only in last few weeks have I really appreciated how good a player is."
    And:
    "Carrick goes up on my radar every game he misses too. Christ when is he and RVP back?"
    And:
    "Yesterday proved just how much we miss Carrick."
    And:
    "Jesus Rooney and RVP cant come back quick enough."

All season you have been talking up how much we miss the senior players out injured and how shíte their replacements have supposedly been.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Moyes and his crosses, if he won't get rid of the crosses United need to get rid of him. I couldn't believe what I was watching especially in the first half. Premier league teams are happy to defend that style of play.

As Mikey said, insane.

Decision not to bring in a midfielder (or two) is looking worse and worse.

Keep reading that nobody available to take over, if execs really think Moyes us the man then fair enough, but lack of alternatives is just not a reason to keep someone underperforming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

No
    If Juve, Bayern, Madrid, Barca etc got a new manager after winning the league last season and were 7nd in their own league how would they react. United are becoming a laughing stock with Moyes as manager, Ferguson etc need to bite the bullet and admit a mistake was made and get rid. Every club has injuries and players getting older.This can't be called a slump, its been going on since he took over. 6 losses 1 draw and 2 wins in the last 9 games where myself and I think many posters hoping to give Moyes more time felt United could kick on and get back into the race for 4th, what has happened has been the exact opposite.

I honestly think Moyes is changing a lot for the better at the club bar the obvious first team tactics. The transfer targets are far above what Fergie was looking to bring in the last few years and I think when he gets some of the players he'll improve the tactics. He's supposedly doing a lot of work in the academy and showing great dedication. I really hope he's given until next season or all of this season will have been for nothing. It worries me that there is no tactical philosophy being shown but that was something I was beating Fergie with the last few seasons and was bound to come back to haunt the team. Relying on the likes of RVP, Rooney, Nani etc. to provide a moment of magic to grind out a 1 goal win was always going to blow up in the long run and Moyes has to get that attitude out of the players, some aging and won everything and coasting now. United signed Juan Mata ffs! I'm convinced this is a blip and in the long run Moyes will work out, just have to be patient this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

No
    Avoided Match Threads bar predictions mostly this season bar week of boredom over Christmas or like today just bit of banter.

You can praise a opposition team 99 times out of 100 but that 1 post you go against a opposing team you're biggest **** in Ireland:pac:.

Just best ignore them lads. Life is much better:)

I do find it funny though that what a little birdie has told me is that 2 of the anti Pool fans are actually Pool fans trolling to make us look worse...bless..

Think I might play some Football Manager. Its 2020/2021 im top of the league and into CL QF. Bring back some Glory Days.:pac:

• Advertisement

Fergie was a proven winner before he took the job,Moyes hasn't won a thing in 11 seasons at Everton.
    €60 million spent so far and we are getting worse,not better.I honestly don't know if another transfer window will cure what's going on.
    I'm not too sure if the players trust Moyes,they are used to having a guy who's won everything at the manager,it's human nature to be suspicious of the new guy in charge.His apparent lack of confidence in what he's doing seems to be affecting the players also,they don't look to be playing to win,just doing enough to try not to lose & doing that badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭titan18

No
    I'd love to wake up in the morning to news that Moyes has been sacked, and then come back after lunch to see Hiddink (or Bielsa for the hilarity and exciting football) announced as his replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

I think the big question is can moyes change this dreadful style of play.i have never seen a team with a strategy that involves crossing the ball so bloody much.
    If we where to sign two world class midfielders would the game plan still involve getting the ball to wingers at every given time or does moyes think our players aren't only capable of playing this type of game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,582 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No
    I honestly think Moyes is changing a lot for the better at the club bar the obvious first team tactics. The transfer targets are far above what Fergie was looking to bring in the last few years and I think when he gets some of the players he'll improve the tactics. He's supposedly doing a lot of work in the academy and showing great dedication. I really hope he's given until next season or all of this season will have been for nothing. It worries me that there is no tactical philosophy being shown but that was something I was beating Fergie with the last few seasons and was bound to come back to haunt the team. Relying on the likes of RVP, Rooney, Nani etc. to provide a moment of magic to grind out a 1 goal win was always going to blow up in the long run and Moyes has to get that attitude out of the players, some aging and won everything and coasting now. United signed Juan Mata ffs! I'm convinced this is a blip and in the long run Moyes will work out, just have to be patient this season.

This is delusion at its finest, so while everything we can see is crap, you suspect all the things we can't see are great? There is nothing to suggest any of what you said? He has made one good signing and not made any attempt to utilise that signing's key abilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No
    Avoided Match Threads bar predictions mostly this season bar week of boredom over Christmas or like today just bit of banter.

You can praise a opposition team 99 times out of 100 but that 1 post you go against a opposing team you're biggest **** in Ireland:pac:.

Just best ignore them lads. Life is much better:)

I do find it funny though that what a little birdie has told me is that 2 of the anti Pool fans are actually Pool fans trolling to make us look worse...bless..

Think I might play some Football Manager. Its 2020/2021 im top of the league and into CL QF. Bring back some Glory Days.:pac:

I can't even seek solace in videogame glory. I'm sixth in my United career mode on Fifa 14 :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

titan18 wrote: »
    I'd love to wake up in the morning to news that Moyes has been sacked, and then come back after lunch to see Hiddink announced as his replacement

Hardly a long term solution wouldn't you agree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

No
    If moyes is still there in the summer we'll end up signing Vidal and Kroos and playing them as wingers

No
    Schwiiing wrote: »
    [/B]

Hardly a long term solution wouldn't you agree?

Moyes was a long term solution. I honestly think right now, we should be looking at quality rather than possible length of term...

I don't really like ignore because like I said for the most part they act normal on other forums and are capable of positive contribution, which is what makes the stuff they post in match threads stand out so much as them trying to get a rise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

• Advertisement

If moyes is still there in the summer we'll end up signing Vidal and Kroos and playing them as wingers

We need Peter Crouch also,he's the only one who can deal with crossing like that.Bring in Delap and viola we are Stoke.

No
    Little Pea wrote: »

Shoddy journalism, trying to get ahead of things so that if it happens, they look like credible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

No
    Pro. F wrote: »
    Chico's first touch and passing have been poor at times. They've also been okay at times. He has under performed, just like the entire squad. It is very much to be expected with a goal poacher in these circumstances, getting no service and very little time on the pitch, that he will look poor. But no, that's a big issue for you now. Just like Welbeck as 3rd or 4th choice is a big issue, despite all the goals he has scored. You make out like they wouldn't be a loss if they left the club.

I'm not looking for a fight but I'm sick of the guff coming from posters who are so happy to jump on the non-senior players when the problem is clearly the manager.

The_Kew_Tour:
    "Carrick and RVP will make a big difference. Vidic too. Fellaini if he got his butt in gear."
    And:
    "I appreciated Carrick before but its only in last few weeks have I really appreciated how good a player is."
    And:
    "Carrick goes up on my radar every game he misses too. Christ when is he and RVP back?"
    And:
    "Yesterday proved just how much we miss Carrick."

All season you have been talking up how much we miss the senior players out injured and how shíte their replacements have supposedly been.

Fair enough Pro F. You're one of the best posters on boards. Tactically top 3.

Now Im not going to go into too much detail, but RVP has already made a difference. 3 goals in 3 games. We would be worse off(hard to believe possible) if he was not around.

Carrick has been poor enough seems he came back. I cant predict the future, but a Carrick of last season would made a difference.

The difference though is I never said they were going to Fix things, but they would make a difference to put poor performances less poor.

To say we have not missed RVP now would be poor call imo. He been anonymous and still got goals.

But I said the other day that Moyes is about 70% to blame in this.

I can blame Welbeck, Clev or Chico all I like we still be behind Liverpool even with the big guns coming back, but at same time we would not be 9 points behind Liverpool either.

We would easily have gotten 3-6 points extra.

Without Carrick and RVP goal we have lost today. Even though it feels like defeat anyway.

Small things but they do add up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

"When I saw Manchester United today I thought the game plan was quite straightforward - get it wide, get it in," Meulensteen told reporters.

"If you're well organised and the goalkeeper is in good positions to come and collect the ball it can be easy [to defend against]. You need a little bit of creativity and a bit of variety at times to open [teams] up.

"It was partly straightforward. We know that we had to be more compact and tight in wide areas because United would cross the ball a lot."

Rene knew what we were going to do before we did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Not a fear of us signing anyone decent with Moyes in charge and no CL. Maybe with a manager respected by top players we would have some chance of persuading them to join along with a decent wedge in their pockets.

Moyes is doing what pretty much any manager would, when it came to transfer targets. So I don't think he really deserves much praise for it. I do agree that he has done some good things.

Fans are going to judge him mostly by what we see on matchday, if performances were better with similar results I think more people would share your hopes. But the on field play so far is horrible.

I can only hope Moyes has plans to change things but it's down to a hope based on what I think he wants rather than a belief based on something he has done.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

No
    zerks wrote: »
    We need Peter Crouch also,he's the only one who can deal with crossing like that.Bring in Delap and viola we are Stoke.

Jan Koller and Peter Crouch,hoof ball all day long,have Mata,Rooney and RVP playing just behind them,picking up the breaks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Little Pea wrote: »

I stopped reading after...
    CaughtOffside understands that Man United’s American owners are beginning to ran out of patience with Moyes

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    This is delusion at its finest, so while everything we can see is crap, you suspect all the things we can't see are great? There is nothing to suggest any of what you said? He has made one good signing and not made any attempt to utilise that signing's key abilities.
    Like I said there are so many passengers in the team right now who need a kick up the hole and more motivation. The likes of Evra, Rio, Vidic among others aren't really showing the hunger that the likes of Jones shows every time he steps onto the field. If the whole team played with his level of motivation then the team wouldn't be in this mess. Let Moyes make the changes to the team before turning on him completely imo. There are a lot of things currently contributing to the team's crapness this season and obviously Moyes is a main one but I feel in the long run the team will gain with him in charge once he gets the players in the Summer and hopefully ships out the main offenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Moyes will raid Everton in the summer again to solve the midfield problem and bring in Gibson.
    SAF couldnt attract elite talent when he was there I cant see Moyes having any success attracting real quality weather they get CL place or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Yea sack Moyes. Because it's his fault we couldn't score more of our 40 shots, his fault we didn't make more of our 650 passes, 3 times more than fulhams. Incredible bad luck again. If we had 3 shots all game, no possession and were out played I'd agree it's down to Moyes but we tore Fulham a new one today. Just didn't get the rub of the green. The players need to be more clinical. Defending was shocking again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

No
    If moyes was showing some kind of improvement in the teams performances then i would have continued to let him have time to try and get the results but today was a complete joke. To continuously fire in crosses and not try to mix it up a bit was like something that would be seen in the amateur leagues. To have players like rvp, rooney and mata there while doing so is worse. The guy just doesn't fit at united, same as a lot of ex managers at other clubs and ex players at united. It's time to get rid and let someone else come in and salvage something from the rest of the season that hopefully can be built on next year

That's all fans expect of any manager, in any year and in any era.

To come in and show signs of improvement.

Setbacks are inevitable under any "transitional" regime. Take, for example, Liverpool dropping 2 points against West Brom. Vastly superior side on the day but dropped 2 points. It happens.

All United fans could understand little setbacks in the context of an upward curve.

The reality is United are having little victories in the context of a downward curve.

Taking aside results, for a moment, the general standard of play has been regressing. Cardiff gave as good as they got in open play at Old Trafford. That's not acceptable. Fulham did the "park the bus" cliché and Moyes only answer was to keep sending it wide and launch in crosses. That might not be a bad variation ploy if a) going through the middle was proving fruitless b) the crosses were decent c) there was height to aim in the middle and d) if Fulham didn't have Dan Burn in there who is 6ft 7"!!!

I have absolutely no problem with crossing the ball. Or with long balls. People seem to think long balls over the top are being Wimbledon. I'm ok with all of it as long as it's used as variation, in moderation. Maybe Moyes is stuck in a timewarp where Becks and Giggs were whipping balls in for poachers like Andy Cole and RVN to nod in. He needs to wise up to the fact that United don't have David Beckham, they have Valencia/Young, and RVP's talents are wasted by attempting to make him an Andy Cole-esque poacher.
    LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    No, that isn't what I said. Okay or not, it's what happens. It just happens to be the first year in decades where Utd fans are the brunt of it consistently that's all.

I don't understand why people have a problem with Liverpool/Arsenal/City fans winding United fans up.

Half the fun in football is winding your mates and oppositions fans up. Going into work after your side got a good win and your rivals lost. Brilliant!

A bit of "friendly" slagging is what it's all about. It's all banter.

Point of note - has anybody on this forum EVER gone to a Premier League match and not heard at least 1 chant taking the mick out of rival fans/manager/players during the 90 mins? I'd be stunned if there was ever a game in history where it didn't happen!

It's half the fun! Lighten up. United are crap right now, soak it all up and when they rise (and they will, eventually) remember it :) With Moyes at the helm, it might be revenge served very cold lol, but with any luck he gets the bullet soon and in a year or 2 roles will be reversed!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Deiseboy01

I'd agree with laudrup if he was signed on a temp contract until the end of the season, if he improved us significantly he'd get a permanent contract.

Not good enough for Swansea so must be good enough for one of the worlds top sports teams. Come on be sensible, we need to attract a proven talent.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Moyes is doing what pretty much any manager would, when it came to transfer targets. So I don't think he really deserves much praise for it. I do agree that he has done some good things.

Fans are going to judge him mostly by what we see on matchday, if performances were better with similar results I think more people would share your hopes. But the on field play so far is horrible.

I can only hope Moyes has plans to change things but it's down to a hope based on what I think he wants rather than a belief based on something he has done.

I would agree with this somewhat. I've been incredibly disappointed by his treatment of Kagawa this season that I feel something must be going on behind the scenes that is causing these fúck ups. I mean class just radiates off the player and I feel that he's going to leave and be a world class player somewhere else and yet the players who've been picked over him this season are so clearly inferior, especially in the period Rooney and RVP were out. I'm really not sure what's happening...

• Advertisement

Like I said there are so many passengers in the team right now who need a kick up the hole and more motivation. The likes of Evra, Rio, Vidic among others aren't really showing the hunger that the likes of Jones shows every time he steps onto the field. If the whole team played with his level of motivation then the team wouldn't be in this mess. Let Moyes make the changes to the team before turning on him completely imo. There are a lot of things currently contributing to the team's crapness this season and obviously Moyes is a main one but I feel in the long run the team will gain with him in charge once he gets the players in the Summer and hopefully ships out the main offenders.

Hope you are right. Why do you think he didn't do more in January? I don't understand it myself. Carrick injury issues, Fellaini still out and missed all if January, Fletcher not proven physically has left midfield even more exposed than under SAF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

No
    Im actually hoping of a hammering from arsenal more chance of moyes going then...

He must know he is in trouble though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,582 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No
    Devil08 wrote: »
    Yea sack Moyes. Because it's his fault we couldn't score more of our 40 shots, his fault we didn't make more of our 650 passes, 3 times more than fulhams. Incredible bad luck again. If we had 3 shots all game, no possession and were out played I'd agree it's down to Moyes but we tore Fulham a new one today. Just didn't get the rub of the green. The players need to be more clinical. Defending was shocking again.
    Hi David

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Deiseboy01 wrote: »
    Not good enough for Swansea so must be good enough for one of the worlds top sports teams. Come on be sensible, we need to attract a proven talent.

I think Laudrup is over rated but at least he won a trophy, Moyes has nothing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement