Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod Warning: Post #7871

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

No
    user2011 wrote: »
    Where did you read them?

From Whoscored.com

bc038353bf29c864bcfae8f9cfa3849e.png

Also seen a clip on BBC that had possession at 50/50 :eek:

66d4b4bf2edfd26cd802dca3fee41deb.png

FOTMOB mobile app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

No
    Gringo180 wrote: »
    Ok lads I just seen the stats and thought the performance couldnt of been that bad. I hope yous make the top 4, always have respect for your club in that yous go about your business in a classy way and spend what your budget allows you to, unlike the Chelseas and Citys of this world who are practically buying there success.

Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

I think today will be the day that Moyes loses a lot if his defenders. The way we played today was so bad it was breath taking. Against Fulham of all teams. Fulham have to be regarded as the easiest team in the league to have at home yet we couldnt create a thing aside from launching in crosses. We have become so one dimensional and predictable its sad. I watched the Class of '92 last night and to see some of the football played in the late nineties , it would depress you when you see the dross we produce now. The players are to blame as well but if a manager gets the credit when his team wins then he has to take the brunt of the criticism when things are going bad.
    It is such a waste of talent to have RVP, Rooney, Mata, Januzaj, Kagawa and Nani in the squad and to be relying on Ashley Young and Valencia to hoof the ball into the box or for the centre halves to launch it up the field to the strikers. RVP looks completely disillusioned and Mata must be wondering what he s walked himself into.
    Things must change now. If Moyes is there at the end of the season, players will want to leave , they will not write off another season playing uninspired football. I think the best thing is to write off the end of this season (we wont finish 4th now) and use the last 13/14 games to get the team playing well again and get a bit of confidence back by lashing a few teams out of it. Teams dont fear us now, we ve given them an incentive to make heroes of themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

No
    You should change the M to a D with posts like that.

He can stand up for himself which he clearly didnt as it was hours ago....are you his mammy....is he ok?

Yeah, if they just decided amongst themselves in the dressing room. :-)
    I bet they'd come up with something other than constantly crossing the ball. The thread today was hilarious in that every last person on it could see the problem.

No
    Fair play.

Although I am hoping for a defeat on Wednesday after that yous can go on a good run :D

No
    Although I am hoping for a defeat on Wednesday after that yous can go on a good run :D

It will be interesting game.

Always fancied our chances against ye the last couple of years. I dread playing any team now at minute:pac:

Sadly for us I think ye will edge it 2-0 2-1 something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

SlickRic wrote: »
    the reason he should be sacked is not simply because you're playing badly and not getting points.

it's the fact he thinks you're playing well. this is how he wants the team to be playing. it's how he wants Mata, Rooney and RVP to be used.

utterly frightening that he can be that inept..

I'm convinced if I'd simply done at teamtalk of..."press the ball. ans front 4, do what you want but keep it on the ground"...Utd would have strolled it.

Nail on the head, and this is the most frightening thing to me and what is making me start to edge toward the Moyes out camp......not there yet, but its getting tough listening to the drivel in post match interviews.

The team is not playing to its strengths right now at all, and it is clear to everyone that its not working, the only reasonable possibility there is to draw is that Moyes also sees its not working, but that is how he wants them to play and he will stick with it until it is working or until he gets the boot. I know which is more likely.

He said something before which has stuck with me and worried me since I heard it, that you dont change what your doing simply because it isnt working right now, its like admitting you were wrong in the first place.

It may not be an exact quote, but that was the gist, there is nothing wrong with admitting you have something wrong! There is nothing wrong with changing what you are doing if you have identified it as being the incorrect course to be taking.

I want Moyes to succeed, I want the romance of the guy who serves his apprenticeship in the game, does it the right way and gets his shot at the big time, only to grasp it with both hands and thrive. Not what we have seen so far.

There are positives, to deny them is common enough for plenty of fans right now, but there are positives to his reign. I like that the team is focused more on possession, that it is not using it better is still a huge problem of course. Signing Adnan up to a long term deal early was positive, now the club is in control of his future for the foreseeable future, signing Mata is a big positive for me, of course, failing to actually utilize him and players like him properly is a big negative. This has to change, I am convinced the likes of Mata would not join if he was told the plans for the next few years were to get the ball to the wingers and try hit a target of maybe 2/3 United players against at least 4 opposition defenders all the time, when the United players in question are obviously more adept at playing the ball on the ground. There are more positives but so far the negatives are carrying more weight.

The post match comments bug the life out of me, there is no fire there. Why I dont know, but bull**** language like, we will give it our best shot, we will try to get the win, we will focus on the next game, we will hang in there, we will keep going is doing my head in.

I dont care if he tells a reporter to **** himself and stop asking stupid questions before storming off as long as there would be some passion behind it. How are those limp wristed generic answers supposed to inspire?

Continuing to pick Patrice Evra, not getting in a left back to replace him or at least provide proper competition for him is one of the biggest errors he is making that I cannot excuse. It has gone to the stage where I want Buttner played and I hate Moyes for making me feel that way!

The goal Fulham scored today at the death was unforgivable, Vidic could have put that ball anywhere but where he put it, anywhere, headed it the other side of Carrick, headed it to Carrick, cleared it. Anywhere else but where he gave the opposition a sniff at winning it. Carrick is a wimp there, he really is, you dont get beat there when seeing out a game of that magnitude with a few seconds to go, you just dont.

Valencia at right back again out of position is a joke, but sure Moyes just wont learn in that regard and I thought De Gea to be overly critical should have made sure the ball didnt go across the goal, out for a corner I thought was possible for him to put the ball, I may be wrong, Ill watch it again, and Evra

In no mans land, literally covering no player, in the final seconds of a game we desperately need to win, when the ball breaks he does a stutter sprint, as if he is going to make an attempt to effect the play, to try to hamper Bent at least, but no, he just stops and strolls again.

Impotent.

Rant done, train of thought gone with anger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

No
    Thing is, I genuinely believe Moyes thinks he's just unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Always fancied our chances against ye the last couple of years. I dread playing any team now at minute:pac:

Going out and beating Arsenal would be like something that would happen in our current form...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

kryogen wrote: »

Continuing to pick Patrice Evra, not getting in a left back to replace him or at least provide proper competition for him is one of the biggest errors he is making that I cannot excuse. It has gone to the stage where I want Buttner played and I hate Moyes for making me feel that way!

Evra has pissed me off so much this season. How many goals have come from him not doing his job?? He is so complacent its not funny

No

Saturdays implosion at Anfield doesnt fill me with confidence either, I cant see us breaking yous down with our lack of pace in the team. I think it will be 0-0 with us having most of the possession but doing f all with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Spanish Johnny

Ok lads I just seen the stats and thought the performance couldnt of been that bad. I hope yous make the top 4, always have respect for your club in that yous go about your business in a classy way and spend what your budget allows you to, unlike the Chelseas and Citys of this world who are practically buying there success.

I echo that. Another Arsenal fan here and praying for a win Wednesday night but fear ye greatly. After that genuinely hope ye get top 4 spot. 2 or 3 other posters in the Arsenal thread stating similar thoughts.

Consistently resented yer success out of jealousy but was self made and well earned and done the hard and IMO the right way. Don't lose that.

Can understand how ye feel right now and won't even begin to give thoughts on Moyes at this point as plenty to be said on that among yerselves.

Anyway - hope Im not hating ye again Wednesday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

No
    https://twitter.com/samjohnstone50/status/432641465194647553

One can only imagine what he's alluding to here! Similar to Chicos tweet one assumes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Thing is, I genuinely believe Moyes thinks he's just unlucky.

I genuinely would only be able to laugh if that is the case

Or maybe cry

No
    Passion and Hunger. Thats what Moyes lacks or thats what it appears like to me.

What I hate is that he seems to have written off this season as some sort of learning tool.

I remember I met Mal Donaghy before at charity event(he was United player in late 80's early 90's for people who dont know)

Myself and mate spoke to him. They were playing Liverpool on a News Years day around 1989 or 1990.

Anyway Pool were all over them think they were winning at half time. United were going through rocky patch not won many games in past 10. Ferguson walks into dressing room fuming.

If the story is true he kicked in the door he stood in middle of dressing room and apparently gave a speech about the club that showed why this was the toughest Club in the world. United won 3-1. Remember this was before Glory days. Bleaker days at OT

United finished Mid Table that season, but it was the Desire, Passion and never say Die and **** them Attitude, thats what made Ferguson.

I dont see any of that in Moyes.

Just show me something to change that Moyes.

Show me something o I can regain faith in you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

kryogen wrote: »
    He said something before which has stuck with me and worried me since I heard it, that you dont change what your doing simply because it isnt working right now, its like admitting you were wrong in the first place.

It may not be an exact quote, but that was the gist, there is nothing wrong with admitting you have something wrong! There is nothing wrong with changing what you are doing if you have identified it as being the incorrect course to be taking.

I've said it before, and I will again...

it's what Rodgers has done at Liverpool. "Death by Football" was bollocks and didn't suit our players or need to win.

he adapted. we've become a pacy, counter attacking team and are reaping the benefits. Rodgers set his pride aside for the greater good. Moyes would be well advised to do something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I genuinely would only be able to laugh if that is the case

Or maybe cry

he does though. he thinks you're playing well and just aren't getting the breaks.

he's said it, and the team continues to play the same way. it's all the proof you should need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

SlickRic wrote: »
    he does though. he thinks you're playing well and just aren't getting the breaks.

he's said it, and the team continues to play the same way. it's all the proof you should need.

There are arguments though, the alternative to what we're playing now is narrow through the middle but that puts huge emphasis on the midfield to be able to provide the ball to the players in front of them and our midfield, to stick with the cliche, generally can only play the ball sideways or out to the wings.

Moyes is the one with almost 12 years PL experience and watches teams in Europe, it's really shocking if this is the extent of his knowledge tactically.

To add there were 50-60 posters in the match thread, all of us with little PL experience other than football manager, and yet every single one could see exactly where we were going wrong today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

No
    David Moyes reaction after the second goal was laughable. Celebrating like it was the treble win in 99.
    And Gary Neville needs to grow a spine and admit the reality of what Moyes is doing. Neville championed his appointment in various different ways at the start of the season. Said he'd get 2 years to get it right etc., but this is beyond bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

No
    Its clearly a lot of both. Some of the players look to be on vacation already.

Rio, Evra and Vidic are playing their final season for UTD, it looks at times they have stopped already.

The team reminds me of a class of students who were under a strict and short tempered teacher. Now the new teacher is not as intimidating and they are putting their feet up when they can.

As undeniably frustrating as Moyes tactics are do you think he tells players to not even try. Whatever about him telling Evra to bomb forward and cross cross cross do you think he has told him to f*cking stroll around the box in injury time when we are one up. If you see the striker in front of you Paddy, don't bother to tackle him, just walk around.

There have been loads of individual errors all season. Just look at this again, Evra sees Bent. Bent is close to him, Bent is the main danger just look at what he does, or doesn't do should I say. This is shocking.

09-02-2014-GifNumber-138.gif

Vidic was trying today, he just hasn't had enough games. Rio wasn't playing.

Of course Moyes doesn't tell Evra not to bother trying, but he has let Evra away with it all season. Moyes has had two transfer windows and nearly £70m in funding and yet he still hasn't managed to buy a replacement/competition for Evra. It is 100% Moyes' fault that Evra was on the pitch and not trying today.

When an entire team is under performing then it is the manager who is the problem.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

zerks wrote: »
    In all their glory,the crosses from today's game

Didn't watch the match live, so..:eek:

One at 0:15 in, somebody about to hoof the ball up the pitch on the halfway line - Carrick? Vidic?. There's nobody in the middle of the pitch. Young and Van Persie are wide left of him up the pitch. Rooney is on the back of the last defender and Mata is presumably on the right. Fulham are set up, central midfielders organised in-line have absolutely no-one around them.

And that was only 15 minutes in, 0-0 - not when the game is being chased and shape disappears. That obviously was the plan...

Also noticed Fletcher out wide crossing it. What's he doing out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

davehey79 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/samjohnstone50/status/432641465194647553

One can only imagine what he's alluding to here! Similar to Chicos tweet one assumes
    Didn't he just sign a new contract in the last week or so? Can't see what he would be pissed about? (Assuming the tweet is referring to Moyes in some way or another which is no guarantee obv).

No
    All the crossing today hasn't bothered me as much as it's bothered everybody else. When the opposition are defending on their own six yard line and your central midfield is not very good at shooting then I think crossing the ball a lot is a valid tactic. But fúcking set it up so you can do it right!

What really bothers me is that Moyes sees lots of crosses as the way he wants to play and yet he still has one fullback who is poor at crossing in Evra, an inside out winger in Young and an inside out not-really-a-winger winger in Mata. The only wide player who was playing in his natural position for crossing was Rafael.

Surely if you are going to build your game plan around crossing you should have four wide players on the sides that they can best cross from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

No
    I'm assuming Sam Johnstones tweet is him having a lighthearted dig at how many crosses we had today...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

No
    I think cl is beyond United now. Well, beyond Moyes' United. Liverpool have their tails up, City and Chelsea are too good. Arsenal might slip back but we've a nice last few fixtures. Also factoring spurs and Everton into the equation. Gonna be difficult to rebuild without that carrot of cl football but United are a massive club and this blip won't last forever. Like other gunners have said, I'll always have loads of respect for United, even if I don't like them. Whereas the oil clubs, no matter what they achieve it's almost rendered meaningless by how they've not earned a thing.
    Keep the chins up.
    After Wednesday of course. :-)

Pro. F wrote: »
    All the crossing today hasn't bothered me as much as it's bothered everybody else. When the opposition are defending on their own six yard line and your central midfield is not very good at shooting then I think crossing the ball a lot is a valid tactic. But fúcking set it up so you can do it right!

The problem is when it's the only option. Players were crossing from inside the box at times. Mata made some nice runs behind the fullback and it looked like the kind of move where he should then pass it to someone running into the box but there was no-one so he had to chip it in. On top of everything else if you're crossing from inside the box you have two choices, blast it low or chip it. Chipping it means the defenders should deal with it easily, blasting it low is just looking for luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Pro. F wrote: »
    Vidic was trying today, he just hasn't had enough games. Rio wasn't playing.

Of course Moyes doesn't tell Evra not to bother trying, but he has let Evra away with it all season. Moyes has had two transfer windows and nearly £70m in funding and yet he still hasn't managed to buy a replacement/competition for Evra. It is 100% Moyes' fault that Evra was on the pitch and not trying today.

When an entire team is under performing then it is the manager who is the problem.

C'mon man. Whatever about Evra being on the pitch instead of someone else you can't honestly believe that him strolling around the box and not giving a toss can be Moyes fault.

Evra not bothering his arse to head that ball away or to even run is down to him. Every other defender in that gif is busting a gut, why are they not acting like Evra? because they chose not to. Evra decided he wasn't arsed. Thats 100% on him.

If your point is that Moyes knowingly puts on a defender who can't be bothered that is no excuse for the player. Evra gets paid enough, he should work like the rest of the back four.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

David Moyes smiling in that bbc interview like he knows he's gone!

• Advertisement

No
    C'mon man. Whatever about Evra being on the pitch instead of someone else you can't honestly believe that him strolling around the box and not giving a toss can be Moyes fault.

Evra not bothering his arse to head that ball away or to even run is down to him. Every other defender in that gif is busting a gut, why are they not acting like Evra? because they chose not to. Evra decided he wasn't arsed. Thats 100% on him.

If your point is that Moyes knowingly puts on a defender who can't be bothered that is no excuse for the player. Evra gets paid enough, he should work like the rest of the back four.

Is it a surprise that Evra was lazy and shít at defending today? No it is not, we've known that he is like that for a few years. He was a bit improved last year, but back to his worst as soon as this season got going.

Is there anything Moyes could have done to address the fact that Evra is a rubbish defender? Yes he could have bought a new one.

No
    I would have given Buttner a chance. Could not be any worse.

and in fairness he can cross a ball.

No
    David Moyes smiling in that bbc interview like he knows he's gone!

He does it in alot of interviews, trying to put on a brave face. I feel sorry for him, really out of his depth as are the rest of the management team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Moyes screwed himself from day one with the backroom team he brought with him. The only chance imo is bringing in a tactically strong assistant manager to freshen up ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

No
    Phil ******* Neville. I still can't believe that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,391 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

ician wrote: »
    Phil ******* Neville. I still can't believe that.

Out of interest if it was Gary Neville would you have a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

He can stand up for himself which he clearly didnt as it was hours ago....are you his mammy....is he ok?

You post more shít than most people, so it really annoys me when people like you feel the need to insult other people just giving their opinions, if you disagree with it, then make a solid rebuttal, not a simple one liner saying "you should change your name to postcrap"

It's just immature and painfully annoying to read, also, your "mammy" comment just highlights the immaturity that is painfully obvious in your posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,044 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Well Gents, I don't normally stick my head in here, but events are just too interesting to ignore.

First off, I really can't understand what moyes is playing at with this insistence on crossing at all times. He commented after the game that its in Manchester uniteds DNA - this is true, but not in the way he's doing it. ManU have always been masters at breaking at pace, working the ball wide to a sprinting winger who whips in a ball to the onrushing strikers and midfielders, with the defence caught back peddling. This type of crossing carries impetus and drive - Moyes version of just hoofing the ball into stationary players in a crowded box isn't Manchester United football, it's barely football at all.

You've got incredible players in Rooney, RVP, Mata, Kagawa (in theory) and Janusaj - when they have the ball at their feet. This kind of football renders your greatest assets completely redundant. I genuinely think United would play better and achieve more right now if all managerial instruction was simply removed. A manager should make the team greater than the sum of its parts, Moyes has done the opposite.

On another note, I'm astonished by some of the potential replacements being mentioned here. Seen names like Pochettino, Laudrup and Neville. You're ****ing Manchester United! Getting a risky, underwhelming manager last summer was completely unnecessary then, and its completely unnecessary now. For me, there's one man in particular who you should be going for - Klopp. He may not be a Scott, but IMO he's a hell of a lot closer to what Ferguson was as a man and manager when he joined you guys than Moyes ever will be. His team is being torn apart by an inability to compete financially with Bayern, so I think this summer is a time he may consider a new project. Of course I hope to Jesus yee stick with Moyes for eternity, but if I was in your position, I'd be wanting a line drawn under this whole thing come the end of the season, with all efforts diverted now to bringing in a manager fitting of your club.

Incidentally, at this stage I think it's pointless to sack Moyes, it's too late, the damage is done. Take your time and get the right man in at seasons end.

No
    Great post rebel. Klopp just seems a perfect fit for United

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

No
    Zero chance of getting Klopp now and tbh probably very little chance of getting him in the Summer given he only recently signed a new contract and has been pretty insistent that he intends to honour it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Has Young, Rafael stopped crossing or they are still doing thinking the match is not over?

What a pathetic performance, 82 crosses when we have Mata, Januzaj and Carrick to support Rooney and RVP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

No
    Liam O wrote: »
    Out of interest if it was Gary Neville would you have a problem?

Both no experience as coaches.. Wud u get a top job without the right experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

No
    It seems to me like everyone on this thread has now said everything that can be said about the current situation.

Everyone seems to realise that Moyes was a mistake, mistakes happen, but they need to be rectified before they grow into serious disasters.

He constantly refers to the players as they and they're...I think he feels himself that his time is up.

And I think it's sad because he seems to be a great man. The kind of personality that you'd love to see do well at the club. He's just giving the fans nothing to be hopeful about and that's the most telling thing at this stage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No
    Would really like some good news this morning....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,390 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

No
    Can't believe Moyes hasn't been sacked yet.

I honestly don't care what short term solution we would put in place til the summer - Giggs/Fergie most likely - it simply couldn't be any worse than it is under Moyes and I wouldn't trust Moyes with a single cent to build his own squad.

I actually can't believe what a bad manager he is, it is pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Can't believe Moyes hasn't been sacked yet.

I honestly don't care what short term solution we would put in place til the summer - Giggs/Fergie most likely - it simply couldn't be any worse than it is under Moyes and I wouldn't trust Moyes with a single cent to build his own squad.

I actually can't believe what a bad manager he is, it is pathetic.

Hopefully there is some clause about getting sacked if he fails to finish within CL places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

No
    Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Hopefully there is some clause about getting sacked if he fails to finish within CL places.

Doubt it. A six year contract for an unproven manager. It's frightening really. I would give anything to have access to behind the scenes at the club now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

No
    Moyes need to go. He's simply not good enough to be managing our club. Put the ball at the feet of Rooney, Van Persie, Mata and even Januzaj and they will create chances. Real chances, not these imaginary ones that Moyes saw yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No
    Doubt it. A six year contract for an unproven manager. It's frightening really. I would give anything to have access to behind the scenes at the club now.

I would be shocked if there isn't some performance related clauses in there as a get out of jail for the club. The problem could be that it doesn't kick in till the end of the season....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement