Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod Warning: Post #7871

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

No
    Felexicon wrote: »
    No it won't. That's ridiculous

Note to self: Seek out Felexicon next year in April and ask for an apology.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No

In case you hadn't noticed we are floundering back in 7th place. What exactly do we have to lose anymore that means we shouldn't just go out and try to win a goddamn football match!

As you've said it, it's got me thinking. Realistically, losing tonight and drawing tonight achieve pretty much the same thing.

The fear of losing, therefore, can't come because he's afraid of what it'll do to the league position; it's cause he is afraid for his job. The tactics aren't about what's best for the club or trying to get what the team need right now. It was about getting what Moyes himself needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

No
    True, he should stop talking about his bad luck.

You could be unlucky in a particular game, but he's mistaken to think every game is just bad luck against him.

League position doesn't lie

Sounds like he has gotten tired of using that buzz word he'll be lucking :P for a new one too use for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

No
    Arsenal fan, pissed off at Wenger for fearing yous tbh. If ever there was a time to have a go at yous. At the same time, could not believe how United were set up in the second half (missed the first). What's the point of that front 3 in that formation with those tactics?

Those boos of encouragement from the crowd didn't work for ye! arsenal seemed to settle for the draw in the end. Both teams equally pathetic in pursuit of their ultimate goals. Pl title and top 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

SlickRic wrote: »
    I assume that interviewer is a Utd fan.

pathetic questioning.

I could be completely wrong but it sounds like a calm Jonathan Pearce no?

edit: Chelsea fan who for some reason went really easy on Moyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

It annoys me when people talk about luck in football in particular.

It's the same as when people talk about penalties going to the bigger teams. They generally get more as they attack more, are in the opponents box more. They dont get any more of the could be givens but the fact their sample size is bigger means they are seen to get a higher %. It's just perception.

The same applies with luck to me. The more you attack the more you are likely to get the 'lucky' deflected goals, or defensive mistakes from opposition as you have been attacking them all match and they are tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

GSPfan wrote: »
    Note to self: Seek out Felexicon next year in April and ask for an apology.

You don't need to wait until then though. United are at their lowest for some time at the moment. Yet if they finish top 4 next season I won't hail it as a success as that is the minimum I expect from them. Coming 1st or 2nd will be a huge success. Anything outside top 4 would be a massive failure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

"The way my luck is going I was expecting them to score from a free kick they got" Dvid Moyes.

What type of stupid comment is this? Its not luck, its because we have set up so they can attack us.

No clue what he is talking about, none.

didn't think the interview as a whole was too bad, but that comment about ozil was pure cringe.. there's zero possibility imo that negativity isn't creeping into the team.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No

**** me, has Moyes scared mentality started leaking out of the dressing room and into the fans now as well?

In case you hadn't noticed we are floundering back in 7th place. What exactly do we have to lose anymore that means we shouldn't just go out and try to win a goddamn football match!

It's not what we have to lose, it's team confidence, say we attacked there and lost a goal at the death for the 5th time this season? Morale would be even lower. We needed to not lose, more than go for it tonight imo. This scenario has come about due to some awful performances this season. If you look at this game over the course of a season it's a decent result.

And once again this is not the same united we are used to. It's a pale shadow of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

No
    user2011 wrote: »
    Sounds like he has gotten tired of using that buzz word he'll be lucking :P for a new one too use for the rest of the season.

The phrases "bring in reinforcements" and "injured players to come back" are popular too.

From what I can make out he has brought two players into the club, Fellaini and Mata,
    while four have left, Scholes, Anderson, Fabio and Zaha

• Advertisement

No
    It annoys me when people talk about luck in football in particular.

Hate when people refer to goalies making saves as luck, or late goals, or defensive mistakes or strikers missing chances.

Nothing to do with luck, to do with how well they play

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Ed The Equalizer

No
    I can't believe how distressed I am by all of this.

I started supporting Utd in early 1985 when I saw Paul McGrath on the cover of Shoot Magazine in a red jersey. Then the FA Cup win came. The next season won the first 10 games in a row.

Then Fergie took over, I was 10 and will forever remember where I was that day when I heard the news and how good I felt.

Then 87-88 finishing 2nd and a classic 3-3 draw at Anfield, 88-89 beating them 3-1 at Old Trafford. The next year lots of signings and a 4-1 victory over Arsenal on the opening day.

Yes those seasons were largely crap, but the team was developing and the signs were there that we could beat the best.

And then all the success, nearly continuously up to now.

In contrast to when Fergie was appointed, when I read about Moyes being appointed I was left with nothing but disappointment. But then some hope when I read about his discipline, hard training, and thoroughness in scouting players.

But it's been a disaster. I hate watching the team I love playing like this and I cringe whenever I hear Moyes speak.

I was looking forward to a manager of the calibre of Guardiola or Mourinho to see if they could push on even further, but no. It's like we've still got that mentality where we can't quite get it completely right. It was always there, even in Fergie's time - we scraped to 2 Champions Leagues by the skin of our teeth but really were lucky to win either.

More than anything I want Fergie to man up and admit he made the wrong decision. The only silver lining is that hopefully Moyes will still buy top players. But I really don't think he can manage them. He's at his level and the title looks too far off for him to compete for. That's just not good enough.

Come on Glazers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The phrases "bring in reinforcements" and "injured players to come back" are popular too.

From what I can make out he has brought two players into the club, Fellaini and Mata,

You could almost say 6 players,Nani is injured and out of favour,Kagawa must have shit on Moyes' kitchen table or something to be frozen out like this.

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Those boos of encouragement from the crowd didn't work for ye! arsenal seemed to settle for the draw in the end. Both teams equally pathetic in pursuit of their ultimate goals. Pl title and top 4.
    Definitely. 2 minutes to go there's one attack left in the games. Team tried to take their time and it really did seem like the boos influenced the play.

That is the softest interview I've ever, ever seen. I thought maybe he was getting an easy ride being British but that's a whole new level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Giruilla wrote: »
    didn't think the interview as a whole was too bad, but that comment about ozil was pure cringe.. there's zero possibility imo that negativity isn't creeping into the team.

It was an awful interview.

Pearce basically told Moyes that his team has been playing well and it has indeed all been down to luck.

he wasn't asked one probing, difficult question on a night his team went 11 points behind Liverpool - a more than 30 point swing on last season.

If he was Davide Moyesinho he'd have been driven out of England by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

Headshot wrote: »
    Quite pathetic from moyes. You have nothing to lose, go for the ****ing win. I rather lose than not actually go for the win

not really.. looking at the table a point from a 7th positioned team against a team in with a chance of winning the league is decent if you ask me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

No

The injured players (important ones RVP, Carrick/Rooney) new signing Mata have been coming back/playing the last four games we've dropped points in three of them now.

Wouldn't be trusting him bringing in any more tbh because he wouldn't use them properly from the looks of things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

No
    lordgoat wrote: »
    It's not what we have to lose, it's team confidence, say we attacked there and lost a goal at the death for the 5th time this season? Morale would be even lower. We needed to not lose, more than go for it tonight imo. This scenario has come about due to some awful performances this season. If you look at this game over the course of a season it's a decent result.

And once again this is not the same united we are used to. It's a pale shadow of it.

But can't you see, thats the very mentality that a manager should be making damn sure his team doesn't have. Thats a scared mentality, and not even scared for the right reasons. I could 'almost' understand it if it was squeaky bum time in a title race, but when we are in 7th and going nowhere?

If Moyes has that team of league champions out there scared to lose, scared to attack in case we concede a goal, then frankly there can be no greater indictment of his time at the club.

No
    I think Uniteds squad are more suited to the CL to be honest. With a large dollop of luck we'll put it up to olympicos over the two legs and give them a right fright.

• Advertisement

mada999 wrote: »
    not really.. looking at the table a point from a 7th positioned team against a team in with a chance of winning the league is decent if you ask me

That they're letting him away with treating him like a midtable manager says a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

No
    SlickRic wrote: »
    It was an awful interview.

Pearce basically told Moyes that his team has been playing well and it has indeed all been down to luck.

he wasn't asked one probing, difficult question on a night his team went 11 points behind Liverpool - a more than 30 point swing on last season.

If he was Davide Moyesinho he'd have been driven out of England by now.
    AVB must be watching & be really annoyed tbh
    when Spurs were doing poor it was all his fault
    but with Moyes its the players are not good enough even though he has taken the team from 1st to 7th lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Oh look, the troll is here again.

No
    MD1990 wrote: »
    AVB must be watching & be really annoyed tbh
    when Spurs were doing poor it was all his fault
    but with Moyes its the players are not good enough even though he has taken the team from 1st to 7th lol

Avb criticising the Spurs crowd was a stupid move on his part. Media had it in for him though from early on. Prolonging Moyes prolongs the car crash though which is good for media outlets.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No
    Am I right in saying that's 8 points from the 21 available so far in 2014?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No
    But can't you see, thats the very mentality that a manager should be making damn sure his team doesn't have. Thats a scared mentality, and not even scared for the right reasons. I could 'almost' understand it if it was squeaky bum time in a title race, but when we are in 7th and going nowhere?

If Moyes has that team of league champions out there scared to lose, scared to attack in case we concede a goal, then frankly there can be no greater indictment of his time at the club.

I agree with pretty much most of that, especially the second part, but for team morale it was important to not lose. It means coming back from the break we can try and salvage something. Not that I have any hope of anything above 6th.

No
    lordgoat wrote: »
    I agree with pretty much most of that, especially the second part, but for team morale it was important to not lose. It means coming back from the break we can try and salvage something. Not that I have any hope of anything above 6th.

The league campaign from here has no function other than to serve as preparation for the CL games whether that's winning a few league games to build confidence or resting Rooney /rvp or whoever if needed. Nice to get results v Liverpool and city but in terms of finishing between 6th and 8th it means less than little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

No
    I can honestly say i am ****ing sick to death of David Moyes if i could pay good money to never see or hear of him mentioned in the same sentence as Manchester United football club again i would.

Honest to god what was Fergie thinking of when he put him forward for the job. It will more then likely never be admitted but everyone involved in bringing him to the club not only made one massive gamble but a huge bloody mistake.

I never taught id be saying this but i really hope the home fans at Old Trafford start to boo because its fully deserved. There are great great players playing for this club not only are they under performing but there not being managed something has to change someone has to take the blame and someone has to pay for this because right now Manchester United are a joke a ****ing mid table average joke.

It goes right back as far as Fergie being to pig headed and proud to accept he was wrong he ignored the issues in the squad and papered over it with average signings and excuses. We ****ed around bringing in average players and then brought in an average ''safe'' manager who lets face it never ever had the pedigree to be Manchester United manager he has no right being there and hes only there because of a fellow Scot.

Never in the long long time ive been a United fan have i hated watching us play so much. I watch every game now with the feeling are we going to win this ?? Gone is the feeling ya we can hammer these.

The longer Moyes stays at this club the more we lose the reputation we had because no one fears us anymore and day by day week by week game by game were losing the respect of not only the fans but the players in and around the club.

Its a pathetic awful situation that could very easily been avoided had we put proper taught into our next manager and not tried to take the easy way out.

The sooner the better that man is gone we can all move forward.

Our midfield 'link man' passed the ball to the fullback more than any other player in the first half tonight,any more expansive passes were unsuccessful.Cleverley gave the impression of doing well,seems like he's good at doing impressions of a footballer.
    To think he was touted as the next big thing not so long ago,he's slowly but surely turning into another Carrick.The safe option is the default setting for these 2.Ideal for Moyes I suppose.

No
    Am I right in saying that's 8 points from the 21 available so far in 2014?

With his top players back!

However on the bright side, if you extrapolate that form out he'd get 43 points over a 38 game season, enough to avoid relegation in most seasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

No
    Great result against the previous league leaders. Moysie is the man to lead the team forward and should be given the next season to achieve this - needs time to rebuild the backline and midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

No
    Great result against the previous league leaders. Moysie is the man to lead the team forward and should be given the next season to achieve this - needs time to rebuild the backline and midfield.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRILuMn89ZY8czOxN92QAL1X5YaAJ4iQFD1izWmjxzbfQhqAhFk1Q

ULDlR1X.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Its All Wright

A lot of these players know there gone at the end of the season like Evra,Rio & Vidic and a few players like Kagawa,Chico & Buttner know that Moyes doesnt really fancy them as first team players so its all a bit disjointed. I know if i knew i was leaving a job, id slack off a bit & wouldnt bothered with whats going on

We wont see the best of Moyes until he clears out the deadwood & brings in the players he wants. This season is over, Champions League is still alive but as soon as we draw a Bayern or a Madrid were gone. Id like Moyes to go but he is our manager long term, hes getting the funds to rebuild so let's see how it works out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

No
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRILuMn89ZY8czOxN92QAL1X5YaAJ4iQFD1izWmjxzbfQhqAhFk1Q

The man has inherited a side in decline. Vidic/Rio leaving then Evra probably playing as bad as he ever has in his career. Midfield of Carrick and Cleverly. Giggsy finished. It is a team in transition. Needs time to rebuild the team in his image, he has not become a bad manager overnight he always had Everton solid. Once he gets his own players in and spends a summer getting them to gel should be back in form.

SAF says he needs time and deserves at least a season. The man who took over for SAF was alwyas gona have an impossible job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The similarities between Mata on the wing at United and Kagawa are unsurprising.

I wonder if the people criticising Kagawa will do the same to Mata.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Its All Wright

The similarities between Mata on the wing at United and Kagawa are unsurprising.

I wonder if the people criticising Kagawa will do the same to Mata.

Mata has done more in 4 games than what Kagawa has done in 2 seasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

zerks wrote: »
    Our midfield 'link man' passed the ball to the fullback more than any other player in the first half tonight,any more expansive passes were unsuccessful.Cleverley gave the impression of doing well,seems like he's good at doing impressions of a footballer.
    To think he was touted as the next big thing not so long ago,he's slowly but surely turning into another Carrick.The safe option is the default setting for these 2.Ideal for Moyes I suppose.

When was Cleverley touted as the next big thing he never showed anything more than being a squad player.

If Cleverley turns into another Carrick than he will have improved massively hopefully it happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

The thing about tonights match was that for the first half, a tiny little overly optimistic part of me believed that we were in the process of turning a corner and that maybe, just maybe, the Fulham game was a watershed match.

We defended high up the pitch, we put together good passing moves, the midfield players could actually see the forward line without binoculars and we were threatening to create chances. I've no idea wtf happened in the second half that we went backwards again. The RVP headed chance was depressing when the camera behind the goal showed that there was nobody charging up the pitch to support Rooney and RVP once they went on their little mini-break.:(

Also, to be fair, I don't understand any additional, increased complaints about Moyes arising out of tonights match. We drew away to Arsenal and although they would have been low on confidence after the weekend, its not like we would be overflowing with confidence ourselves after our recent games. Saying that Arsenal were there for the taking is all very well and good. So were we if they bothered to turn up the heat too. Continued criticism of him is perfectly understandable but the increased venom towards him doesn't make sense to me if its purely based on tonights game.

As for the rest of the season, now that 4th is realistically beyond even the most optimistic of us, what would people think of wielding the axe on a few guys now rather than in the summer. If he's gonna be selling players in June anyway, why not just drop them now and start the rebuilding job immediately?
    Is it possible to take players back from loan moves and give them game time in the PL over the next few months? Is there a young left back who would benefit from being thrown into the starting line up over the next few months? Whoever he is thinking of selling in the summer could surely be replaced by a younger guy now and at the very least give the younger fella a run of games in order to asses them under his own gaze rather than the likelihood of having to send them out on loan next August?

The man has inherited a side in decline. Vidic/Rio leaving then Evra probably playing as bad as he ever has in his career. Midfield of Carrick and Cleverly. Giggsy finished. It is a team in transition. Needs time to rebuild the team in his image, he has not become a bad manager overnight he always had Everton solid. Once he gets his own players in and spends a summer getting them to gel should be back in form.

SAF says he needs time and deserves at least a season. The man who took over for SAF was alwyas gona have an impossible job.

I hope Arsenal start declining towards the end of the season so they can pick up a league title.

• Advertisement

The thing about tonights match was that for the first half, a tiny little overly optimistic part of me believed that we were in the process of turning a corner and that maybe, just maybe, the Fulham game was a watershed match.

We defended high up the pitch, we put together good passing moves, the midfield players could actually see the forward line without binoculars and we were threatening to create chances. I've no idea wtf happened in the second half that we went backwards again. The RVP headed chance was depressing when the camera behind the goal showed that there was nobody charging up the pitch to support Rooney and RVP once they went on their little mini-break.:(

Also, to be fair, I don't understand any additional, increased complaints about Moyes arising out of tonights match. We drew away to Arsenal and although they would have been low on confidence after the weekend, its not like we would be overflowing with confidence ourselves after our recent games. Saying that Arsenal were there for the taking is all very well and good. So were we if they bothered to turn up the heat too. Continued criticism of him is perfectly understandable but the increased venom towards him doesn't make sense to me if its purely based on tonights game.

As for the rest of the season, now that 4th is realistically beyond even the most optimistic of us, what would people think of wielding the axe on a few guys now rather than in the summer. If he's gonna be selling players in June anyway, why not just drop them now and start the rebuilding job immediately?
    Is it possible to take players back from loan moves and give them game time in the PL over the next few months? Is there a young left back who would benefit from being thrown into the starting line up over the next few months? Whoever he is thinking of selling in the summer could surely be replaced by a younger guy now and at the very least give the younger fella a run of games in order to asses them under his own gaze rather than the likelihood of having to send them out on loan next August?

I missed the first half, but in the second half yous definitely weren't defending high-up, van Persie was halfway between the D and centre circle at times, couldn't believe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

As a Liverpool fan who will hopefully not be accused of trolling, do you guys really want to see Man utd rebuilt in the image of David Moyes?

Its a critical summer, personally i'd have thought the majority would be hoping to see him sacked before he becomes the one who spends the big bucks redesigning this team for the remainder of the decade.

Are the majority of United fans happy that he will be the man trusted to get that right?

I'm definately of the opinion that a superb player in the eyes of David Moyes may not be a "Manchester United player". Theres a difference in standard.

He is the best of the managers who play percentage football. Playing not to lose. And this won't cut the mustard at United. Ye are a club that always play naturally adventurous football and firmly believe you will win any game in which ye contest.

Moyes attempts to be adventurous push him completely out of his comfort zone, abandoning what made him perceived to be successful. Uniting a solid side and making them hard to beat. His records against the bigger sides are startling.

I think he was seen as the classy appointment and one for the long term, as an opposition fan we are salivating at the idea that this is a long term appointment as its as obvious as the nose on his face that he is not good enough to manage Man Utd.

Is the Summer to soon for your board to sack him and hire someone like Jurgen Klopp for instance?

Genuine post and not a pop at United before anyone shouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

No
    As a Liverpool fan who will hopefully not be accused of trolling, do you guys really want to see Man utd rebuilt in the image of David Moyes?

Its a critical summer, personally i'd have thought the majority would be hoping to see him sacked before he becomes the one who spends the big bucks redesigning this team for the remainder of the decade.

Are the majority of United fans happy that he will be the man trusted to get that right?

I'm definately of the opinion that a superb player in the eyes of David Moyes may not be a "Manchester United player". Theres a difference in standard.

He is the best of the managers who play percentage football. Playing not to lose. And this won't cut the mustard at United. Ye are a club that always play naturally adventurous football and firmly believe you will win any game in which ye contest.

Moyes attempts to be adventurous push him completely out of his comfort zone, abandoning what made him perceived to be successful. Uniting a solid side and making them hard to beat. His records against the bigger sides are startling.

I think he was seen as the classy appointment and one for the long term, as an opposition fan we are salivating at the idea that this is a long term appointment as its as obvious as the nose on his face that he is not good enough to manage Man Utd.

Is the Summer to soon for your board to sack him and hire someone like Jurgen Klopp for instance?

Genuine post and not a pop at United before anyone shouts.

Amazingly there are plenty of fans who think that he can turn things around if given time and are willing to let him gut this successful squad and reshape it as he sees fit.

It is shocking what fans will accept from a chancer in a suit.

Pro. F wrote: »
    Amazingly there are plenty of fans who think that he can turn things around if given time and are willing to let him gut this successful squad and reshape it as he sees fit.

It is shocking what fans will accept from a chancer in a suit.

Surprised this evening (before the match) to talk to a United fan IRL who thought he should still be given time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Another Irish United fan who thinks he should be given time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

No
    Surprised this evening (before the match) to talk to a United fan IRL who thought he should still be given time.

It's mental. He really is doing a worse job than anybody imagined possible and people are still thinking that way. It's mind boggling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

No
    I would take at Pat Fenlon over Moyes at this stage. At least Fenlon showed fight on sidelines and could give half decent interview and admit when they were ****.

I said it at start that he deserved a season. I changed that in past 6 weeks from getting knocked out to Sunderland and Swansea in both Cups at home to the humiliation of drawing to Fulham.

It would be a dream come through to see Moyes sacked or walk out in the morning. Deep down I know that aint going to happen, but my God I jump for joy to see him **** off now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,394 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mata has done more in 4 games than what Kagawa has done in 2 seasons

Yep. People make statements without watching the games. I'm convinced of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭goodolegill

No

Demosthenese, it's such a surprise to see that you post a lot on the "liverpool forum" stay out of here u smug prick - keep your trolling to yourself.

David Moyes - 2 wins in 10 games (and we lost the semi final anyway on penalties) MOYES OUT!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

What was more worrying was we had nothing to play for as 4th was long gone, so instead of playing without any pressure and take the game to Arsenal we played like a relegation threatened team against midtable teams. Pathetic from Moyes, he doesn't know how to play attacking football and not sure how long with match going fans will support him.

Edit: Hopefully Spurs keeps winning and takes the 4th place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement