Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to DIFI from Balbriggan

Options
  • 02-02-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Just wondering do all the 101 bus go up near DIFI and does anyone know how much the tickets are? Thanks Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I think we need a cathy01 question thread!! :P

As far as I know the 101 stops at the bus station in Drogheda which is not near DIFI. There may be a local bus or you may need to get the Dundalk bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Whats a DIFI?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

There is a local bus that goes up there, but its a long trip. From Balbriggan to Drogheda is 30min, then about twenty min on the town service from St peters church on west St.

http://m.buseireann.ie/index.php?id=248#Drogheda

Leaves ya about 500m from the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

Whats a DIFI?

Hope its the Drogheda institut of further education.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

There is a bus that leaves the bus station at 8.20 or 8.40, that brings you straight to DIFE. It also brings you back to the station at 3.45 I think.
    cathy01 wrote: »
    Just wondering do all the 101 bus go up near DIFI and does anyone know how much the tickets are? Thanks Cathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

DJMG92 wrote: »
    There is a bus that leaves the bus station at 8.20 or 8.40, that brings you straight to DIFE. It also brings you back to the station at 3.45 I think.

any idea what the cost is.:D

I know more questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

If you get a weekly ticket from Balbriggan its free, otherwise it's €2 return I think. It was in 2011 when I was there, so presume it's still the same.

Advertisement