Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Testosterone

• 02-02-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi there guys,

Anyone with a recommendation of a good testosterone supplement or booster. I will prob buy it on iherb.com . I would like recommendations please if possible

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Gal2011 wrote: »
    Hi there guys,

Anyone with a recommendation of a good testosterone supplement or booster. I will prob buy it on iherb.com . I would like recommendations please if possible

8+ hours sleep a night is a good starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Gal2011

I was waiting for someone to say something like that. I asked for a recommendation on a supplement and not advice on my life as you have no idea about that Hanley!! I sleep well so I will have a recommendation on a supplement just if that would be possible.

I was waiting for someone to say something like that. I asked for a recommendation on a supplement and not advice on my life as you have no idea about that Hanley!! I sleep well so I will have a recommendation on a supplement just if that would be possible.

Not getting stressed is another great one.

If it's a medical issue - talk to a doctor.

If it's a training gainzz issue - eat and train better.

If it's something else - await replies with recommendations for products that will have no significant effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Why do you need a test booster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Why do you need a test booster?
    Because its far easier to associate a lack of results on a biological issue that's largely out of your control.
    Rather than issues such as diet and training that are largely solely your control.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

a new report says it gives you heart attacks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Mellor wrote: »
    Because its far easier to associate a lack of results on a biological issue that's largely out of your control.
    Rather than issues such as diet and training that are largely solely your control.

QOTD

You also managed to summarise the global obesity epidemic in two sentences...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Gal2011

I just asked for advice on a supplement and nothing else. I'm at the gym 4-5 times a week and also play a field sport twice a week. Eat a relatively clean diet bar at the weekends i cheat a bit so its nothing to do with sleep, weight and obesity or lack of fitness. I just asked for a recommendation of a good testosterone supplement and I actually didn't say who it was for and what their circumstances are, that is the only question I was hoping to have answered? If you feel there is no such thing as one, that you don't need to comment. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Hanley wrote: »
    Not getting stressed is another great one.

If it's a medical issue - talk to a doctor.

If it's a training gainzz issue - eat and train better.

If it's something else - await replies with recommendations for products that will have no significant effect.

Boom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jocmilt

Zinc, vegetables like broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, oily fish, cod liver oil. look up Amy Cuddy's TedX video on body language and testosterone on YouTube. Sufficient protein. Oh, and lay off the beer.

Good luck mate. Walk tall

• Advertisement

Wow. I had some really solid contributions to this thread.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I just asked for advice on a supplement and nothing else. I'm at the gym 4-5 times a week and also play a field sport twice a week. Eat a relatively clean diet bar at the weekends i cheat a bit so its nothing to do with sleep, weight and obesity or lack of fitness. I just asked for a recommendation of a good testosterone supplement and I actually didn't say who it was for and what their circumstances are, that is the only question I was hoping to have answered? If you feel there is no such thing as one, that you don't need to comment. Thanks

In fairness horse, the answers weren't rude or belittling. The lads may be blunt, but they're giving you better advice than if they'd said nothing.

Testosterone boosters are just another snake oil supplement.

Given your training frequency, it sound like you need rest more than anything. Take a couple of weeks off and go again.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

People only trying to help you like ffs

You need to go see an endocrinologist - a real live, living breathing doctor like

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76858917

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Lads the post is 2 years old....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Lads the post is 2 years old....

Can't believe I missed that.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Brian? wrote: »
    Can't believe I missed that.

You might need more rest. 8+ hours sleep a night is a good starting point.

I hope you won't mind me stealing that!

I was gonna slap a poster in the home gym, and figured why not cheese it up a bit by using a 'motivational' poster :P So i mixed you and Lesnar together. Wallah!

https://s13.postimg.org/jcnhmxuef/20161104_184613.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Anyone into bodybuilding (natual) can't help but be curious as to your testosterone level. Few years ago I had to have a blood test and asked if they would do a test test as well, with my blood sample. Didn't cost anything extra. Came back that it off the scale. No it wasn't it was normal. Good to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Have a mate who is pretty jacked and strong as an ox and he only has one testicle.I often wondered was he pinning on the qt

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnRock

great point

• Advertisement
Advertisement