Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RY-C9 substitute

Options
  • 02-02-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I usually smoke RY-C9 from e-smokeireland. I'm looking for a substitute/fallback recommendation. (e.g. right now RY-C9 is out of stock and not expected in for 2 or 3 weeks)

My problem is not that I don't like other flavours I've tried - my problem is that they seem to make me fairly ill :mad: after about a day or so.
    I've tried flavours which I'm sure are pretty popular with others - e.g. CIGARRILLOS NATURALES, RY4-A, Virginia Fire Cured, Honey Wood, Nut Juice, etc... nothing wrong with these I'm sure except they don't ... agree with me.

I've ordered some RY-C10 - but there is a very negative review of it online.

Reccomendations similar to RY-C9 gratefully received.

Thx, Conor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

I ordered 100ml of RY4 from Bargain Vapour last week and got it a few days later, speedy delivery and only 13.99. They're having a sale on 100ml bottles of liquid at the moment, lots of tobacco varieties there. Hope you find something that you like. Not a fan of the nut juice myself either, was like chewing the edge of a ferrero rocher :P

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭phone2000

I switched to the Liqua American Blend, it's a bit different but it's a agreat alternative when the RY-C9 isn't available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conorkiely

RY-C10 turned out OK - should keep me going. Thx for replies.

Advertisement