Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

had no idea

Options
  • 02-02-2014 11:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

Sorry had no idea I posted what was classified as spam I'll delete straight away please undo my ban from bargain alerts I use it heavily

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Take a look at the big chart above, with the white background, and the blue and yellow boxes.

Did you follow the steps outlined in the heading in the blue banner, which reads: "WHAT TO DO IF YOU'VE BEEN BANNED"?

Step 1 in the Dispute Resolution Process is: Send a PM to the Moderator of the forum and ask for clarification on what’s gone wrong.
    Please don’t expect an answer straight away, Mods are volunteers and are not always in a position to deal with your issue. Give it at least a day.

...refer to point 2 above, and take it from there.

Advertisement