Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scroll bars not working on pop up windows

Options
  • 03-02-2014 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭

Not sure if its just a problem on my end or even a problem at all but I just noticed that the scroll bars dont work right for me on the small pop up windows like the attachment window or who posted window. I can move up and down with the arrow keys and scroll up and down with the mouse wheel and trackpad but I cant move by clicking on it or dragging it.

Maybe it doesnt matter but just seems odd that ya cant. I'm using chrome btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Boards.ie: Alvis

That's quite odd. Can't quite reproduce it on Chrome here. Do you have any Chrome extensions that may interfere with those popups?

Do you want to fire on the details you get at http://www.boards.ie/diagnostics but omitting your IP address please so we can get a better idea of your system?

Thanks,
    Alvis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

I disabled all extensions but its still happening.

Diagnostic details leaving out OP and followed forums (Assume you dont need them)are as follows:
    Operating System: Windows 7

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.76 Safari/537.36

Your Browser

Javascript Enabled: Yes

Cookies Enabled: Yes

Java Enabled: Yes

Flash Version: 12.0 r0 installed

Your Resolution

Screen: 1366 x 768

Current Browser: 1366 x 667

Colour: 24 bit

Our Server

Date/Time: Monday 03rd of February 2014, 10:03:21

Name: www.boards.ie (fozzie)

LocalStorage

LS/SS Enabled: Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Actually its working now. I closed everything and restarted the machine and it worked. Must have been some interference from something behind the scenes. Guess I should have done that before posting the bug, sorry to have wasted your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Boards.ie: Alvis

No problem, glad to hear it's all good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

its actually been a problem on chrome with a number of websites since the last update. Not just boards.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement