Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Croke Park seating Cusack 305

• 03-02-2014 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I have tickets for Garth Brooks for the Cusack stand 305 row G seats 2 and 3 could someone please tell me are these seats are good for a concert ?what is view lie?has anybody being in this section before for a concert and I know Croke Park layout from the Football Championship?.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

Where will the stage be?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Where will the stage be?

The hill goal end I'd presume

I thought that too but someone said during the week that the stage was at the canal end the last time he was here? That doesn't make much sense though does it?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

The stage was along the Hogan Stand side when he was here in 1997 before it was redeveloped. It will more than likely be in front of the hill this time around.

• Advertisement

That would make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

14307s_a.jpg

Apologies for the poor resolution but above is the typical configuration for concerts in croke park. You can make out zone 305 to the left of the orange zone on the cusack stand side.
    Row G will obviously be 7 rows back from the sideline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,120 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i have tickets for garth brooks on friday Block 723 Row A

im scared that i will be looking at a sound rig for the whole gig and will not get a view of the stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,780 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

PTH2009 wrote: »
    i have tickets for garth brooks on friday Block 723 Row A

im scared that i will be looking at a sound rig for the whole gig and will not get a view of the stage

Don't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loi09

I am in 305 lower Cusack row G seats 5 and 6 just wanted to know is seats 5 and 6 closer to section 306 or 304 ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

loi09 wrote: »
    I am in 305 lower Cusack row G seats 5 and 6 just wanted to know is seats 5 and 6 closer to section 306 or 304 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,120 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

how come sections 723/722 and 715/716 are referred to as the hogan and cusack stands for these shows but are in fact in the davin stand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

PTH2009 wrote: »
    how come sections 723/722 and 715/716 are referred to as the hogan and cusack stands for these shows but are in fact in the davin stand

probably for entrance areas that they want people to go through. makes very little difference in the scheme of things one way or another what they are named, the section number is still the same.

Advertisement