Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Casual Session - 04/02/14

Options
  • 03-02-2014 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

When: Tues 4th Feb '14, 1800 - 2200
    Where: QUB Students Union, The Space, 1st Floor

Just a general interest check. I'd like to meet the new guys! Do any of the current crowd play Tekken Tag 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

Only been apart of this scene since the start of the year but as far as i can tell there is no tekken people(Could be wrong) All I see is street fighter and a few KOF guys

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

mr_kyle wrote: »
    When: Tues 4th Feb '14, 1800 - 2200
    Where: QUB Students Union, The Space, 1st Floor

Just a general interest check. I'd like to meet the new guys! Do any of the current crowd play Tekken Tag 2?

Is it... can it be? :o

You see Dwy in the chat room the odd time, you could look him up for Tekken I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Haven't seen any new interest in Tekken but as you know I'm generally up for random games of whatever, and I'll def be about this Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

I know The Truth still frequents our old haunt. He would be up for some TTT2 for sure if he is there. I'll play some SFIV and KOFXIII, will be unpractised and in terms of KOFXIII - clueless lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Good to see you back mr_kyle.

Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

won't be there tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big Gaskin

I'll be up tomorrow

Advertisement