Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gym?

Options
  • 03-02-2014 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi folk. Will be in Kerry on and off over the next few months for a few days here and there and I'm just wondering is there any pay as you go gyms in Tralee or Listowel?

Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks many muches

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

sports complex in Oakpark allows you to pay as you go I forget how much it is though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 manbo

a really good pay as you go gym is the power house in tralee its an all weight gym too for one day its 5 euro for one day

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

manbo wrote: »
    a really good pay as you go gym is the power house in tralee its an all weight gym too for one day its 5 euro for one day

where is that? never heard of that one, Hercules I have heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Its not Listowel or Tralee, but the gym in the Leisure Centre in Ballybunion does a pay as you go for €9 a day. You can also get a special offer card to allow 8 visits at discount (that makes it less than €9 per visit) .... if ya get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

The complex is about 6 or 7 euro a go.

They have a pool there too.

Equipment isn't new but they have almost everything you'll need.

• Advertisement
Advertisement