Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printed Mugs

Options
  • 03-02-2014 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for bespoke Printed Mugs for my small business, to give to our top customers.

I have a list of 150 names that i would like on the mugs, 2 colour print.

Would anybody know the best place to get these printed.

Thanks
    T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Its going to come down to the number of mugs you need. I have looked around for somewhere to produce mugs and it seems unless you are getting big numbers you end up pretty much paying retail price for each one. I have taken advantage of special offers from Vistaprint when getting them done in the past and they have always done a good job they are pretty expensive at full price though. If you find somewhere would be interested to hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

150 different names required, sounds like you need a digital print type solution which allows customised different print on each page or item. Not sure if this can be done on ceramics but I would think the promotional products sector would be your best source. https://www.google.ie/search?q=promotional+products+ireland+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=03zvUoT5NYWqhQeFlIGADw

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

jimmii wrote: »
    Its going to come down to the number of mugs you need. I have looked around for somewhere to produce mugs and it seems unless you are getting big numbers you end up pretty much paying retail price for each one. I have taken advantage of special offers from Vistaprint when getting them done in the past and they have always done a good job they are pretty expensive at full price though. If you find somewhere would be interested to hear!

Thanks. Its proving difficult to find them at a reasonable cost. Ideally i would like a bigger mug than the standard but prices are even higher.

I have looked at getting my own sublimation press and printer for them as i wanted to continue to personalise them for customers but i want to test if the concept works first before putting more cash into it.

I'll keep searching and keep you updated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I have used http://www.igopost.ie for other products and the quality with them has been good there minimum order quantity is a bit higher. If you are looking at getting 1 for each of the 150 people they could be the best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Moville Pottery will do a beautiful hand-thrown pottery mug for you with individual names (any name). the retail prices is about €12 (they are entirely hand-made), but I guess they will do a discount for quantity.

www.movillepottery.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement