Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre, Youghal, Co. Cork?

Options
  • 03-02-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering if Efibre is available in Youghal? I ask because a friend who also lives in Youghal says that they have the service. I was interested in getting it but when I put my address in the availability search, I was told I couldn't get Efibre.

Is it only available in some areas of the town?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

J. Marston wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if Efibre is available in Youghal? I ask because a friend who also lives in Youghal says that they have the service. I was interested in getting it but when I put my address in the availability search, I was told I couldn't get Efibre.

Is it only available in some areas of the town?

Thanks for any help.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi [/font]J. Marston

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Although efibre has launched in Youghal not all areas have been upgraded. There is a message located beside the map which states:
    [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]"[/font]Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.
    To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker"

This is basically because not all cabinets will be upgraded right away and works are set to continue over the next 12 months.

I can ask the efibre planning team for an indication for your area if you would like to PM me your address?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Okay, thanks for the help.

PM sent.

Okay, thanks for the help.

PM sent.

Thanks J. Marston

Received, I've requested info from the efibre planning team, I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me (will probably be tomorrow morning to early afternoon)

Thanks

Al

Any update on this?

Any update on this?
    Hi J. Marston

Not yet, I'll chase this up and get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

Any update on this?

I'm considering the 24MB deal but I'd like to know how long I'll be waiting for an upgrade to Efibre?

Any update on this?

I'm considering the 24MB deal but I'd like to know how long I'll be waiting for an upgrade to Efibre?
    Hi J. Marston

Just PM'd you now

Thanks

Al

Advertisement