Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dublin Night Run Sandymount March 4th 5km or 10km

Options
  • 03-02-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Dublin Night Run. 5km or 10km
    March 4th 7.20pm
    Limited to 850 for 2014
    Sandymount - HQ = Clanna Gael GAA club
    http://dublinnightrun.runclontarf.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

ahhh, I thought it was going to be a road route. Running on the beach (twice) is my idea of hell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭eoin ryan

Won't be everyones cup of tea

3km is on hard surface and 2km on the hard sand

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JCB83

The sand surface is actually quite hard so you won't notice much of a difference only at the changeover from grass to sand part and that is for less than 100 metres. Don't let that put you off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭RAFA B

Just signed up for the 10k. Looking forward to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭eoin ryan

Last day to enter today :)
    (No entries taken on the night)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭RAFA B

I take it the roads around Sandymount strand are all pay and display? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sgall

Enjoyable event and great scenery of the bay. Only issue i have is that in terms of organisation its unwise to just hand out bib tags without asking for print out of registration or ID. My number & subsequent record was handed out to someone else which can be frustrating.

Advertisement