Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side Dish for Tofu & Spinach Lasagna

Options
  • 03-02-2014 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I need a nice side dish to go with this lasagna, but I have no imagination. I've got fresh bell peppers, aubergines, courgettes, mushrooms and frozen broccoli, green beans and garden peas. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭roweeeeena

Sounds yum! I usually just prefer a nice salad with lasagne because it's quite filling, baby spinach leaves and baby tomatoes, with EVOO and balsamic dressing, and some garlic bread. Mmmm! But you're probably looking for something a bit more substantial if it's a side dish you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

roweeeeena wrote: »
    Sounds yum! I usually just prefer a nice salad with lasagne because it's quite filling, baby spinach leaves and baby tomatoes, with EVOO and balsamic dressing, and some garlic bread. Mmmm! But you're probably looking for something a bit more substantial if it's a side dish you want.

Thanks for your reply. You're quite right, a simple salad was enough. I was just being a greedy pig! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭roweeeeena

ThirdMan wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply. You're quite right, a simple salad was enough. I was just being a greedy pig! :o

Haha well I've learnt that from greedy pig experience! :rolleyes:

Advertisement