Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract expiry date extended in error having cancelled eVision.

Options
  • 03-02-2014 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

I had eFibre installed June 2013 so my contract expiry date should be December 2014.

Last October I was asked by Eircom to trial eVision for them. I cancelled a few weeks later.

Around 10 days ago I rang Eircom and checked the expiry date. I was told it was extended to April 2015. The agent said she would send an email to someone higher up to get this checked out.

I heard nothing back. I spoke to two different agents today who didn't really help.

Can someone from Eircom on here help me sort this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

odckdo wrote: »
    I had eFibre installed June 2013 so my contract expiry date should be December 2014.

Last October I was asked by Eircom to trial eVision for them. I cancelled a few weeks later.

Around 10 days ago I rang Eircom and checked the expiry date. I was told it was extended to April 2015. The agent said she would send an email to someone higher up to get this checked out.

I heard nothing back. I spoke to two different agents today who didn't really help.

Hi odckdo

Yes there seems to be an issues here, especially considering this was only a trial version. Please PM me your account number and I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

Hi odckdo

Thanks for your PM, I will request that this be looked in to and let you know as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

Hi odckdo

Thanks for your PM, I will request that this be looked in to and let you know as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Al
    Thanks for that Alan.

Hi odckdo

Thanks

Al
    Thanks for that Alan.
    No worries odckdo

Should have something on this later today

Al

Advertisement