Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efiber router dropping speed

Options
  • 03-02-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I signed up to efiber a week ago and I've noticed that every night I go from 50mbs to 10mbs.
    If I reboot the router it goes back to 50mbs.

Would you have a solution to this?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I signed up to efiber a week ago and I've noticed that every night I go from 50mbs to 10mbs.
    If I reboot the router it goes back to 50mbs.

Would you have a solution to this?

Cheers
    HI Johnnio13

Something does indeed sound wrong here, you will need to log this to technical support as they will be able to look in to this in detail.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Technical support can be reached on free phone 1901 (option 3 then 2 after entering your landline number) or alternatively 1890260260[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]You can also access technical support chat on our contact us page at www.eircom.net/about/contact.  If chat is available, you will see a button inviting you to “Chat now”.
    [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

cheers Alan.
    Will follow up with tech support.

Advertisement