Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Touche Hotel 2014

Options
  • 03-02-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Very strong reports that a buyer has finally purchased the La Touche.
    Anybody hear who this might be and what plans are there for future development.
    Hopefully, and with some luck Greystones might get an Hotel back soon!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Aronaay

The ad on daft was reposted this morning so I don't think it has sold

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭legrand

Bray People reported site was Sale Agreed I believe.

Can we start an [indignant] campaign for the demolition of Benigans (sp?)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

in the most recent edition?

I can't find anything online about the sale on any sites. If the Bray People are reporting it, it's certainly not on their website (yet). I don't know how quick they are about updating the site though, but based on some of the things that makes the news, I would assume that something like this would certainly be listed on their site as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Banta wrote: »
    in the most recent edition?

I can't find anything online about the sale on any sites. If the Bray People are reporting it, it's certainly not on their website (yet). I don't know how quick they are about updating the site though, but based on some of the things that makes the news, I would assume that something like this would certainly be listed on their site as well.

There has been rumours for past few weeks but i have not seen any official reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

I've heard rumours, yeah. I guess that's why I'm skeptical as there's no reports any where. Not the first time I've heard rumours about something happening with the place.

Definitely happy for my skepticism to be proved unfounded though :) Would love for something to finally be sorted with the place.

• Advertisement

Banta wrote: »
    I've heard rumours, yeah. I guess that's why I'm skeptical as there's no reports any where. Not the first time I've heard rumours about something happening with the place.

Definitely happy for my skepticism to be proved unfounded though :) Would love for something to finally be sorted with the place.

if you search google for 'la touché hotel sale agreed bray people' you get a result comes up with header - THE DERELICT La Touche Hotel site in Greystones has gone 'Sale Agreed.' According to property agents Kelly Walsh the deal to sell the Trafalgar Road site is ...

however you need a subscription to view the story and i aint paying :-

Edit: just sign up for free trial.
    The story is from Bray People 22nd Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fiachra2

legrand wrote: »

Can I join?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

legrand wrote: »
    Bray People reported site was Sale Agreed I believe.

it would be nice to see the gardens restored at the back of the hotel, but its probably unlikely. Even if they were to demolish the modern wing it would be to build something else (apartments?) in its place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

Fiachra2 wrote: »
    Can I join?

Yeah.. And you could call yourselves G.U.B.O.Hotel........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

QUOTE=pixbyjohn;88852222]OR
    12251522463_5eec9aeab8_c.jpg
    In the Summertime 2011 by pixbyjohn, on Flickr[/QUOTE]

:D. :D

I see myhome listed the hotel as sale agreed. Anyone know who bought it? Hopefully not just an investor hoping to keep hold of it until the price increases.

Advertisement