Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener Prosperous/Clane/Naas

Options
  • 03-02-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at moving into a place, but won't be moving for a few months after buying. It has a reasonably nice garden that I'd like to keep in shape -- does anyone have a recommendation for a gardener around the prosperous/coill dubh area? Someone to keep the grass cut and a few trees/shrubs/beds in good nick every couple of weeks would be perfect.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Hi gerrowadat

I have had my garden done by Queen B Gardens a few times and can recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

I'd second the Queen B suggestion. My go-to gardener. I'm woeful in the garden and honestly, I'd be lost without her. Absolute legend, really takes pride in her work. Highly recommended...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lavin.ie

John Slevin 0857139795, John does quality work that part of the world.
    Regards lavin.ie

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Any other recommendations in the Naas area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Not a recommendation but I saw 3 separate gardener available ads on the notice board today in Supervalu Clane. Might be worth a look if you are passing by

• Advertisement
Advertisement