Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mediadisk fx series

• 03-02-2014 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi All
    i have a Memup Mediadisk FX Series player that they store movies and songs on to play on the tv.
    it suppose to play all video type but wont. if we put a mp4 file on it it wont play and they tried to convert it to another file type put wont play neither will Mkv file type play. only Avi files will play. they show up on player as Divx and the ones that wont show up as Mpeg4 files. i connect it to the Tv with a HDMI lead.
    cant find any help on the net so any advise you can give would be great.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

No Techie on these pages i presume then ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

From Memup FAQ:

The MEDIADISK FX HD SERIES can’t read all my video files ?
    MEDIADISK FX HD SERIES chipset can’t read some files due to new codecs, even some firmware
    couldn’t correct, reading files are mentioned on giftbox and in “specifications” part.

Pretty poor really. Looks like the codecs you need may not be available. Perhaps time to get a decent player. I'd recommend WDTV Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Thanks Degsie
    am going to buy what you have said this week. pretty bad alright. i was thinking it was my fault
    Thank

Advertisement