Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune teller Geraldine

Options
  • 03-02-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Geraldine in castlebar? A friend wanted to go see her but was unsuccessful getting through to her...she heard lately that she passed away...is this true?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Bettyboo84 wrote: »
    Hi I am just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Geraldine in castlebar? A friend wanted to go see her but was unsuccessful getting through to her...she heard lately that she passed away...is this true?
    yes that is indeed the case RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bettyboo84

D.Campbell wrote: »
    yes that is indeed the case RIP

Oh no, she was a lovely lady, hope her kitties are being taken care of for her..rip 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DorisArchgate

may I ask you would you know another FortuneTeller which is most accurate on the spot?:)

may I ask you would you know another FortuneTeller which is most accurate on the spot?:)

I haven't found anyone as good as Geraldine, I always went to her...I hear a lady called Linda Greene is very good and another lady called Heidi but I haven't tried them..I've been to Anna in ennis twice, first time she was brill, second time she wasn't as mind blowin but still ok

Many Thanks for prompt reply. Where would I have to search for Linda Greene and Heidi or Anna? Am new to Ireland and have no clue really where to start.

• Advertisement

Many Thanks for prompt reply. Where would I have to search for Linda Greene and Heidi or Anna? Am new to Ireland and have no clue really where to start.

Anna is in ennis, Linda travels around to hotels and Heidi is near glenamaddy in galway I think, I'm tryin to get hold of their numbers 😊

Thanks... If I drive to Ennis and ask people in the street would they know about Anna and where to find her? Have you ever heared about Madame Lee she would be based in Lucan or Finglas?

Thanks... If I drive to Ennis and ask people in the street would they know about Anna and where to find her? Have you ever heared about Madame Lee she would be based in Lucan or Finglas?

I will pm Anna's number to u, u will need to book in advance...never heard of madam lee...is she meant to b good?

That's really kind of you. Found the name of Madame Lee while researching for a good fortune teller... she got quiet good references but unfortunately it is impossible to find any contact details about her. Looking forward hearing from you tomorrow... once again for your help.

That's really kind of you. Found the name of Madame Lee while researching for a good fortune teller... she got quiet good references but unfortunately it is impossible to find any contact details about her. Looking forward hearing from you tomorrow... once again for your help.

No worries I will get those numbers of my friends and send them on to u ASAP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Claire101

Hi Geraldine was my aunt. She passed away suddenly last August.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Claire101

Oh no, she was a lovely lady, hope her kitties are being taken care of for her..rip 😔

Her cats were all homed together. The way Geraldine would want!

Claire101 wrote: »
    Hi Geraldine was my aunt. She passed away suddenly last August.

I was so sorry to hear of her passing, I had only been to see her a couple of months before then..used to spend ages in with her talkin bout her kitty cats..she was lovely lovely woman..May she rip

Advertisement