Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for conveyancing solicitor in Dublin

Options
  • 03-02-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All, i'm looking for recommendations for a good value, flat rate, solicitor for a house purchase, must be in Dublin preferably D2/4/6/8/12 areas.

Please PM me.

Thanks a mill, B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭horse7

hi ,am looking for same in dublin 15 area. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Conorpur

Hi,

Am also looking for Solicitor recommendation For Dublin city area.

Thanks

C

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Jen44

We had a fantastic solicitor based in Skerries but well worth the journey we only had to go out to him once when we were signing contracts. Everything else was done by email. He always answered phone calls promptly which was a big difference to the solicitor we used first time round and he was the cheapest quote we got and I got around 10. If anyone is interested just pm me. We just bought out house in sep last year

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Used an excellent practice I'd recommend on the quays D7 who dealt with my house purchase, was recommended to me and have been A1, pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Used a guy 10+ years ago who is based in D2 and am currently using him again. No BS, straight to the point (some would say blunt even!) but thorough. Under 1k (before VAT) for the transaction. I don't think there's better value than that out there.
    PM me if you want details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

Bumping thread as I'm appreciate any PMs with recommendations of a good solicitors for conveyancing (selling & buying) in the D12 area. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Bumping thread as I'm appreciate any PMs with recommendations of a good solicitors for conveyancing (selling & buying) in the D12 area. Thanks

Sending you PM now for excellent solicitor in Dublin 12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Hi, could you PM me with the solicitors details too? It would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭GinaI

Can you send me the details too, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Hi all,

Apologies for delay, I've PMd both of you with solicitor details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Herb53

Jen44 wrote: »
    We had a fantastic solicitor based in Skerries but well worth the journey we only had to go out to him once when we were signing contracts. Everything else was done by email. He always answered phone calls promptly which was a big difference to the solicitor we used first time round and he was the cheapest quote we got and I got around 10. If anyone is interested just pm me. We just bought out house in sep last year

Hi, wondering if you could PM details of above solicitor from Skerries, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Nicknamed

Jen44 wrote: »

hi can I have the details of that solicitor please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Nicknamed

jay0109 wrote: »
    Used a guy 10+ years ago who is based in D2 and am currently using him again. No BS, straight to the point (some would say blunt even!) but thorough. Under 1k (before VAT) for the transaction. I don't think there's better value than that out there.
    PM me if you want details

Sounds like I need the details of this peron, if you don't mind PM me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭factnee

Hi, Just bumping this and hoping that someone will send me on the details of a good, cheap solicitor in Dublin. Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Kings Inns or bust

factnee wrote: »
    Hi, Just bumping this and hoping that someone will send me on the details of a good, cheap solicitor in Dublin. Many thanks

Cheap = busy which will preclude good.

Have a search in this forum for the various tales of woe. Go with someone recommended and in the middle of the cost spectrum. No need to engage Maples but avoid the cut rate charlies.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Can you PM me details Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Please a pm for any of the above for me please.

Kind thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dcollins

Hi- Same as above im looking for a good solicitor for conveyancing recommendation. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hellywelly

Hi

I'm selling a small apartment at the moment and looking for a recommendation for a reasonably priced conveyancing solicitor Dublin 2/4/6/8 area (will travel though if needed). Please can anyone recommend one to me? Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Hi there.

If anyone can recommend a solicitor in the Dublin area id be grateful.

Thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement