Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom nightmare

Options
  • 03-02-2014 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I'm looking for anyone who can help!!
    Back in November an eircom rep called to the house And after a good sales talk i agreed to sign up. He even made a phone call to check was I still in contract with Vodafone He said I wasn't. About a wk later an installer came and noticed my modem to be quite new and advised me to check wit VF about my contract Turns out I am still in contract. The installer left without installing anything.The same day I rang eircom and explained this to some guy who said that's fine I can cancel and they removed my Direct Debit details from their system.
    Long story short Last wk they took €75 from my a/c. Turns out they never cancelled when I rang. Now thy have blocked my line I can't get VF back and they gave me the wrong UAN no.
    Their customer service is a disgrace They hung up on me twice
    Some guy said the line can be blocked for up to 5 weeks!!
    Can anyone advise me on what to do??

Advertisement