Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hylagen Newry

Options
  • 03-02-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Has anyone had Botox here before? Booked in for next week and it's my first time getting Botox. Choose hylagen because it's a lot cheaper than othe places but would like to know if anyone has any experience of the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Twinkle123

Hey,

My friend went for botox up there twice and on both ocassions she had to go back as she was still had alot of movement and lines on her forehead...

I get botox myself but I use a doc in the UK and have never had this issue...

Just to mention as well the same friemd got her lips done there as well ad she was left with a lump on one side of her lip!

I personnally dont like that they are not GP's that carry out these procedures...

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

I remember seeing a post here before about that place and the girl said she was left badly bruised and something weird about her lips...I'm not 100% but if you do a search here it might throw it up. It was only about year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 northernstar

Thanks for the replies! In two minds about what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 barhodgins

Just wondering if you went an how you got on...

I thinking of getting it done on Frown line in between eyes and just wondering what you thought of Newry...

Thanks for the replies! In two minds about what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lindam66

Any update on this ? I'm thinking of heading there next week ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 alfie2012

Hi thought this place was really good and not a rip off would defo go back 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lindam66

Ok. .. I have to say here very honestly and genuinely the best treatment ever. From the minute I got there the receptionist was great. Very relaxing and laid back.
    Then met the lovely Ann Marie. Now I've been there two weeks ago. First time for the botox. A week later u kinda panicked even though I was told it would improve over the next couple of days. It did indeed.
    Sooo. ... While I went back the second time I had the lip lines done. Jeez I'm a new woman. Ann Marie is so great. So relaxing and good at what she does !! No one can see I've done anything yet everyone is saying I look great.
    So definitely go and make the effort to get to here. They are brilliant. And I've sensitive skin and was dreading.... now I'd never ever rate a place unless I felt it was well deserved do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 btyfan

Hi All

Im thinking of going to Hylagen for botox next week,

did you all find it good?? its so cheap i was wondering if its any good!!!

Any help would be fab!!

Thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3 loo123

hi btyfan,

I am thinking to go to Hylagen to.
    Did you find it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alfie2012

Brilliant clinic v professional and was thrilled with my treatment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

I went here for thread vein removal and the therapist I had was absolutely lovely, can't remember her name but she was pregnant at the time!

She was very reassuring and then after the treatment I saw an immediate improvement. That said I didn't follow the aftercare advice and so the results were not as great as they could have been, but this is directly related to what I did after and was instructed not to do i.e. wear make-up and cleanse the skin afterward (this removes scabbing that will go away naturally and if touched will undo some of the thread vein work)

I'm planning on going up again. One thing I will say is that there clinic is very very hard to find. It's in an old industrial estate and you would easily drive by the entrance, as I did a few times. It's in an odd location

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

Has anyone had Botox here before? Booked in for next week and it's my first time getting Botox. Choose hylagen because it's a lot cheaper than othe places but would like to know if anyone has any experience of the place?

It's an old thread but I've heard their Botox is very watered down and weak in strength!

Advertisement