Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clothes alteration shop naas

Options
  • 03-02-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Just a heads up for people in Naas. 3 weeks ago I left two pairs of trousers into the clothes alteration shop on the Newbridge/Limerick road in naas. I went back the following week and the shop was closed with a handwritten note on the door which was very confusing, but I took it to mean the shop would only be open 5 hours a day for two weeks, so I went back the next day early but it was closed, then I went the following day and it was closed, and again at the weekend. the lights are on in the shop but there is nobody there. I don't know what I can do about the trousers now. I needed them for work and had to buy new ones which I can ill afford. I am so freaking angry and whats making it worse is there doesn't seem to be a thing I can do about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

possibly someone is ill?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

Very bad way to run a business no matter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Is there any businesses beside, you could ask them if they'd mind collecting your stuff when someone opens up?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

Nothing near enough to it and why should they collect my stuff. If I don't get them this week I'm going to the guards to say they've been stolen from me.

Nothing near enough to it and why should they collect my stuff. If I don't get them this week I'm going to the guards to say they've been stolen from me.

And the Gardai will tell you to piss off and not to waste their time. -

Really really Stupid post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

sandin wrote: »
    And the Gardai will tell you to piss off and not to waste their time. -

Really really Stupid post

That's not a very nice thing to say. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

It's pretty true though

HonalD wrote: »
    That's not a very nice thing to say. :mad:

you think the gardai should waste time over someone's clothing alterations? - hope you never need the gardai in an emergency!

"sorry, we can't look for your stolen car, we've got someone complaining about a shop"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Maybe, this reply might be more appropriate - I think the Guards will tell you its a civil matter rather than a criminal offense.

There are some websites that will give you names & home addresses of company owners for a small fee, but the cost of your 2 trousers may not warrant this.

Try cro.ie - but I dont think you'll get too much information there.

Advertisement