Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diluting eliquid

Options
  • 03-02-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hope a DIY'r can help me out here.
    I got a liquid at 24mg and find it a bit strong. I usually vape 18mg. At what ratio would i mix in some vg to lower the strenght to near 18 and not too much to destroy the taste. Say in 10ml bottles. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

If you put in plain vg you will lose some flavour. It might be easier to buy some 12mg of the same juice and mix them 50/50.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

I was thinking that but i have vg here and was thinking of just adding a few drops. Could vape a higher vg content aswell than i normally do and find out if it makes any differance to my vape experiance.
    Have 30ml so might do both so any idea how much i should mix for say a 5ml bottle to start with?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

3.8ml nic-juice to 1.2ml VG will be near enough.

Unless the flavour is quite strong it will affect the taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I diluted the last few mls of a bottle of gummy bears I had left over with plain VG. I didn't measure how much was left but I'd say I nearly doubled it. It vapes nice (loads of vapor from the extra VG) and it still tastes nice but that's because this juice has a lot of flavor and is really too sweet on its own imo, I prefer it the way it is now tbh.

Advertisement