Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile operator giving me the long finger

Options
  • 03-02-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I recently upgraded with my mobile phone operator .......
    asked to be put on a slightly cheaper plan (e35 pm ) and now i find out i am still on my old plan (e40 pm) the sales guy assured me i was on the e35 pm plan .so was onto them ( the operator) today via e-mail and they just fobbed me off ....really annoyed now with them
    I remember clearly the day as the sales guy did not get me to sign the contract ( is this always done ??) any other time i upgraded i signed the contract
    so just wondering if anyone can advise me if they hav any experience of a similar position

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

So you have no written proof from the sales person outlining your 'new' plan and its cost per month? Or do you?

It could be tricky to get refunded the overcharged amount if you have no proof of signing up to it.

Very strange he didn't get you to sign anything. I would have assumed that as normal procedure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

In a shop or online/over the phone?

Advertisement