Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RST tractech evo leather jacket

• 03-02-2014 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Has anyone got one of these jackets? If so how would you rate it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Big-Mac wrote: »
    Has anyone got one of these jackets? If so how would you rate it?
    Rate it how?
    Do you mean if you come off, will it save you?
    Hopefully I wont have to find out.
    Seems well made, definitely improved from the older RST stuff.
    Make sure you will be happy with the hump.
    You might find the back of your helmet catches it a bit when turning your head.
    Also no hump would probably be more comfortable.
    Very small fitting, I had to go 2 sizes up.
    I'm a 40 and needed a 44.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Big-Mac

blade1 wrote: »
    Rate it how?
    Do you mean if you come off, will it save you?
    Hopefully I wont have to find out.
    Seems well made, definitely improved from the older RST stuff.
    Make sure you will be happy with the hump.
    You might find the back of your helmet catches it a bit when turning your head.
    Also no hump would probably be more comfortable.
    Very small fitting, I had to go 2 sizes up.
    I'm a 40 and needed a 44.

More size info that I'm looking for, I know you said they are very small fitting but when you went up 2 sizes how was it in length? As I know others Iv tried on are very short. But from pictures of it the tractech evo seems to be a bit longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

They are fairly short.
    I'm only 5'6" and it fits me ok.
    Nice jacket though!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I have the RST Slice and I love it. Definitely very happy with my purchase. Slightly tight but they do loosen a bit. I think they are the best value leathers, anything cheaper is rubbish and anything better costs a Lot more

Advertisement