Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby elegance

Options
  • 03-02-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Got the €1000 baby elegance package for my baby all of the stuff is fine but the bottles...my god the bottles are bad. Don't use them if you decide to get this package. They leak and the lids are awful!!! The package as a whole is a great deal but avoid using the bottles! They are breaking my heart and only using them a week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭jellybeans

Moldocabe wrote: »
    Got the €1000 baby elegance package for my baby all of the stuff is fine but the bottles...my god the bottles are bad. Don't use them if you decide to get this package. They leak and the lids are awful!!! The package as a whole is a great deal but avoid using the bottles! They are breaking my heart and only using them a week!
    hi did you get the baby elegance beep or ego?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

They seem to be a pretty good company from my dealings with them.
    Maybe if you tell them that the bottles are crap they might make some gesture to compensate you.

Advertisement