Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

135 badly air locked

• 03-02-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

My 135 cut out today on the road I opened the injectors and pumped her but she cut out again straight away opened the top nut on the injector but noting coming out diesel or air bubbles anyone know what caused this thanks I'm really stuck :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

135man wrote: »
    My 135 cut out today on the road I opened the injectors and pumped her but she cut out again straight away opened the top nut on the injector but noting coming out diesel or air bubbles anyone know what caused this thanks I'm really stuck :(

blow back up the pipes with an airline - crud in the tank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

injector or inj pump???:confused:
    try replacing your fuel filter/open pipe at tank....no unknown for pipe inside tank to block

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

Check gauze in the tank on the tap -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Take out the tap from the tank. There is a little gauze filter on it and it will be blocked with crap, they always are!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 john85cw

after you clean the guaze the best way to get them going is a tow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭135man

Thanks lads I cleaned out the lift pump bowl and replaced the fuel filters and bled the injectors and she fired up going like a clock now again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭Thelostcountry

Thanks lads I cleaned out the lift pump bowl and replaced the fuel filters and bled the injectors and she fired up going like a clock now again

Thank God you didn't have to use D ould computer on her to pull a fault code :D

They don't make machines like they use to..

Advertisement