Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a payment to BOI credit card from a different bank

Options
  • 03-02-2014 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to set up a standing order on my Ulster bank account to transfer money to my BOI credit card account. I don't want to do a direct debit. How do I go about doing this? Is there a BOI credit card account number and sort code I can use?

Thanks,

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭djk1000

Hello?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi djk1000, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for posting. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To set up a standing order, you will need your BOI credit card number, the credit card holding account number and the credit card sort code. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747 and a representative will advise of these details. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Billy[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi djk1000, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for posting. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To set up a standing order, you will need your BOI credit card number, the credit card holding account number and the credit card sort code. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747 and a representative will advise of these details. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Billy[/font]
    Hi Billy, I've spent quite a long time on hold, during 3 attempts to talk to someone to get the holding account number and sort code. could you please PM those details to me? I need to make a payment in the next 2 days.

Thanks

Hi djk1000, 

Thanks for the post. 

Apologies for the amount of time you've spent on hold. 

I contacted Credit Card Services and the Rep advised that you would need to call to confirm the details. The reason for this is that there are a number of different holding account numbers. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi djk1000, 

Thanks for the post. 

Apologies for the amount of time you've spent on hold. 

I contacted Credit Card Services and the Rep advised that you would need to call to confirm the details. The reason for this is that there are a number of different holding account numbers. 

Thanks

Billy
    Billy, thanks for your help. I've spent more time on hold. Can I PM you the credit card number?

• Advertisement

Hi djk1000, 

Thank for the post. 

For security reasons we would ask customers not to publish account details on the forum (public or private)  

Apologies for the time you've spent on hold. 

I called Credit Card Services a few minutes ago and got through to a representative in a couple of minutes. If you can call now, you should get through pretty quickly. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi djk1000, 

Thank for the post. 

For security reasons we would ask customers not to publish account details on the forum (public or private)  

Apologies for the time you've spent on hold. 

I called Credit Card Services a few minutes ago and got through to a representative in a couple of minutes. If you can call now, you should get through pretty quickly. 

Thanks

Billy
    I can only call outside of work hours, which seem to be the busy times to get through. Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying

Advertisement