Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SJ1000 Action Can mounts?

• 03-02-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Hey guys and gals,
    Been snooping around online for an action camera for quite a while now, and obviously don't have the cash to fork out on a well known brand such as GoPro, so I decided to look at the cheaper Chinese cameras!
    Found this camera online :
    http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2013/6/9/sj1000-at-lasta-good-cheap-action-camera.html
    That's a review for it, and I it looks like its good for the money...
    Anyhow, I'll want it for just the average sports (mountain biking, snorkeling and whatnot) as well as airsofting (obviously)! I was just wondering what the mounts were like for it, and the ease of use by it?

Am looking for it ideally as a helmet cam, or to attatch to RIS rails!
    If anyone has any experience with this certain camera, post below please, no matter how good the reviews are for it, I'm still a little wary of these Chinese branded EBay cameras :)
    Thanks once again!

Comments

Advertisement