Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new line installed

Options
  • 03-02-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I just got 2 new lines installed for my business in a new office.Eircom brought them to one point in the building,my electrician brought it the rest of the way.
    However,there is a problem,when he checked the lines,the lines could receive calls but wouldn't allow us to make a call.
    Is there a block on new lines that I need to get Eircom to take off or do I need to get the lines checked by Eircom ?

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Heskey1971 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just got 2 new lines installed for my business in a new office.Eircom brought them to one point in the building,my electrician brought it the rest of the way.
    However,there is a problem,when he checked the lines,the lines could receive calls but wouldn't allow us to make a call.
    Is there a block on new lines that I need to get Eircom to take off or do I need to get the lines checked by Eircom ?

Tom
    Hi Heskey1971

Sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me the landline numbers affected I will look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement