Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Videos

• 03-02-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or if anyone can help me but myself and my band are looking to make a simple video to promote a new single we're coming out with. We're based in Dublin. Has anyone made a video or do they know anyone who might be able to help?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shaun Letang

Hi mate. While I don't personally know any video makers in Dublin, I know how you can get started. What kind of budget are you looking at? As that'll determine what kind of quality you'll get / what kind of service you can hire.

Also do you want a Youtube video made, or one suitable for TV play? Let me know and we'll take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TheEternal

We've got a budget of 200-300 euro and we've already got an offer in that area for what we want. Thankfully some of us have experience dealing with video and editing to an extent so we have a good handle on where to start. It's just a matter of finding someone outside the band to offer competitive prices and quality. Saying that however any further advice on getting started would be a bonus.

Ideally we'd be looking at a promotional online video. We have a few live and a few acoustic but this would be to promote a new single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I use OIC Media for all my videos. Very reasonable on the price, very easy to work with and I love the finished product each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 feargtown 72

I use OIC Media for all my videos. Very reasonable on the price, very easy to work with and I love the finished product each time.

Try re-coderproductions.com

• Registered Users Posts: 18 naturesprings

Hi,

filmit.ie are now using The Academy music venue in Dublin to record promo video for artists. Decent rates and a quality product at the end of it.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement