Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre not at my address?

Options
  • 04-02-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can you check Ashdale Road, Terenure, Dublin 6w for eFibre. I checked my exact address on your website and it told me that it isn't available. On the map my road is marked as done.
    Cheers,
    Gav.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can you check Ashdale Road, Terenure, Dublin 6w for eFibre. I checked my exact address on your website and it told me that it isn't available. On the map my road is marked as done.
    Cheers,
    Gav.
    Hi gavmcg92

The map is for illustrative purposes, beside the map there is a message stating:

Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.
    To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker.

If you would like to PM me your current landline number or exact address I will look in plans for your area/line for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement