Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone service with pre-recorded message

Options
  • 04-02-2014 12:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

Asking this one for a friend.

Does anyone know of a company (national/international) who will enable you to set up various voice mail boxes with record replies?

That is, your ad runs for product 1, a phone number is displayed and they call to get info.

Ad for product 2 runs and a different number is displayed with different message

Etc etc

My friend spends way to much time answering her phone explaining packages to peopel who don't want to read a text doc and just wanna hear her voice.

Cheers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kendlebell

Hi Hanly,

if you want to PM me I can probably help.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

I have two numbers with goldfish.ie - one for my main business and one for a sales rep.

and even the cheapest option of 3.99 per month allows you to use the call routing wizard.

For me when a customer calls before 10AM or after 6PM they hear a pre recorded message, once this is over they are routed to voice mail.

If a customer leaves a voicemail you instantly get it by email, even on a mobile device you can click the play button and hear it (VERY handy as it allows you to chase up any big contracts immediately instead of waiting for the following day).

In your case you just play the recorded message no matter what time of day a customer calls and either leave it at that or also route to voicemail.

(im in no way affiliated with goldfish.ie, I have just really enjoyed their service, pricing, support and features)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Kendlebell wrote: »
    Hi Hanly,

if you want to PM me I can probably help.

Lol. If you're the guys in fairview I walk past your office at least 3x/week.

As I said it's not for me but let me link up with the person and I'll see exactly what we can come up with :)

Advertisement