Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Corrie and Towie in Australia

Options
  • 04-02-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a site where i can watch coronation street and the only way is esses over here in australia?
    I used be able watch corrie on youtube but they removed it.

i know Corrie is on Foxtel but i prefer to keep up to date with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

niva*sis wrote: »
    Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a site where i can watch coronation street and the only way is esses over here in australia?
    I used be able watch corrie on youtube but they removed it.

i know Corrie is on Foxtel but i prefer to keep up to date with it.

As much as I don't like to be an enabler of anyone watching those shows ;) , if you use Chrome and download the Hola Unblocker extension you can watch BBC iplayer and ITV equivalent etc. I use it to watch sport and Love/Hate, Sherlock etc and works perfectly every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

filmon.com - streams live TV - not sure if its blocked or not..

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭johnnyfruitcake

Any recommendations to watch gaa using a Roku box?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Any recommendations to watch gaa using a Roku box?

Do as jackbhoy said and then use playon to stream from laptop to tv. Its not a free service. You can pay a one off fee of $50 and its gives alot of other channels.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Folks, any and all recommendations on this thread need to be legal, non-copyright-infringing ones. Boards.ie cannot host discussions of how to break the law. Please remember this when answering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,337 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

TrueDub wrote: »
    Folks, any and all recommendations on this thread need to be legal, non-copyright-infringing ones. Boards.ie cannot host discussions of how to break the law. Please remember this when answering.

Just FYI, Hola unblocker and simialr add-ons just enable out of region viewers to watch free to air content. They are illegal downloads or anything like that. The content is direct from RTE/BBC etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

thanks all.
    i downloaded chrome on my ipad but the the Hola wouldnt allow me download that.
    i tried the 3 player and that wouldnt work either.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,337 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yeah, I don't think you can install 3rd party add-ons on an iPad. Apple restricts it to app-store only.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Mellor wrote: »
    Just FYI, Hola unblocker and simialr add-ons just enable out of region viewers to watch free to air content. They are illegal downloads or anything like that. The content is direct from RTE/BBC etc.

Guidance from Boards admins is that content-unlockers fall into the category of copyright infringement. I'm not going to edit posts, but please bear this in mind in future.

Advertisement