Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a wee SUGGESTION.

Options
  • 04-02-2014 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi please move or add Vaping & E-Smoking forum to Rec, as(even)as a regular poster, I think it is pretty difficult to 'COME ACROSS' as u flick through BOards.... So I can only imagine newbies bypass it, without even knowing it's there. Thank You.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I feel you.. I have to search for it every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭genuine leather

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I just made a separate bookmark for this section, but yeah, there are probably many people don't know about this section that could benefit from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You know you can just click Follow Forum at the top and it will appear in My Forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Why would moving it to the Rec category make it any easier to find? The decision was made at the beginning to make this a subforum of GuS. If you want to suggest moving it then you need to ask in Forum Requests or Feedback. Myself and mewso have no control of this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement