Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Hill Estate Kells

Options
  • 04-02-2014 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Just looking for a bit of help. Still living at home...and looking for a mortgage but I cannot decide where to buy. Does anyone know anything about the above estate? The houses look nice and are reasonably priced but iv heard the estate is a bit rough. .loads of roaming youths with no place to gather except sitting on people's walls and making the other residents uncomfortable. Would love some advice of people who live in this area of they are on boards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭paulski999

In Unaoz, I live in Cherry Hill estate, it's a nice modern estate, neatly kept, the resident assoc keep the place immaculate, with nice trees / flowers etc. bi-annual clean-up (weeds etc) nice people, there are kids, but where are there not? Not anti-social at all. Fibre broadband is in the town. If you want any further info let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭unaoz

I live in kells but don't really know anything about cherry hill....thanks for your advice...id just be worried because yes I've heard there are a lot of kids hanging around as there's nothing for teens to really do in kells. Is there a part that is more quite than another?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭paulski999

Hi unaoz, I would disagree with you about things for kids to do, there are plenty of things for kids, once their parents take the trouble to bring them, GAA, Rugby, Soccer, No Name Club, Swimming Pool, Art Clubs, Karate, Drama groups, the list goes on.... As with anywhere else, parents let kids out and about at night and kids congregate together as they are bored.. the bungalows are very quite, you do have kids playing out and about, but not anti-social... Hope this helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭unaoz

Its actually the bungalows im looking at...thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LeahMar

Hi, just wondering if you decided to go fir Cherry Hill in the end? I'm looking for feedback in the estate myself, thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement