Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

netflix problem on atv2

• 04-02-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭

Scrolling across, when I reach Netflix a variety of movies appear at the top of the screen. I can navigate up, select abd watch any of these, and any others in the series. If u scroll down and select Netflix an attempt is made but the home page doesn't appear no matter how long I wait. Broadband is efibre and it can be watched via other sources. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

I had weird problems with NetFlix on my ATV2 a while back, a reboot of the ATV sorted it - no problems since.

Paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

thanks paddy- mine's jailbroken and untethered- im apprehensive i might lose all the extras!
    youre probably right though as a way to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Are you using, or have you used in the past, any proxy services to try access US Netflix? If these are no longer valid settings e.g. your IP address may have renewed, or the DNS server may have changed, then this could explain your error.

have been using such a service alright, but havent had a break in service. thanks for the contribution though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭curly.bert

I use a SmartDNS service and regularly have to update my IP address with the server, even though I don't *think* there's been any break in internet connectivity.

Might be worth checking that all your IP and DNS values are valid and correct?

• Advertisement

thanks all for taking the time!

Advertisement